42 - I almost kill Eris

PERSEUS

After leaving Eris in her room with all her nightmares, I and mother encounter father in the council room. "Dear, I can hear Eris' screams across the palace. Is it wise to use the nightmare powder on her?" "Darling, I am sure the powder will work on her. Give it some time." "And how much did you use?". When I did not answer, father raised his voice a little higher, "I asked you how much?". "Perseus Nova Chaos, I told you to use a small amount. Tell us how much did you use on Eris?" and I showed them the contents of the packet. Mother gasped, while father's eyes widened and he glared at me "Do you know that the amount you have used is dangerous even to us Primordials? If you have given her that much, she will die." "So what if she does? Revenge does sound sweet." I replied. "Perseus what is wrong with you? You can take revenge on Him but, End has nothing to do with this. You already know that He has her under a spell." I rolled my eyes and father left the room. Mother slapped me. "Your father is right Nova. Stay within your limits and stick to the plan." She also left the room and I was fuming from inside.

Later that night,

ERIS

A few hours after Nova fed me the powder, both Choas and Sekrit entered the room with two other people. They put something in my mouth, and I tried to avoid it thinking it was the powder that Nova had fed me. However, I was restrained and I began to get myself back. I guess the powder they fed me was something to remove that thing from me. Once I felt like myself, I saw Chaos and that lady from before, maybe Nova's mother standing before me. "Dear, I apologize for my son's actions. As an apology, you are free to move around the palace, but I'm afraid, you are still a prisoner here." Chaos said and left with the lady, leaving me alone. I put my knees to my chest and tears begin to fall out onto my hands. 'I do not understand why I am here. Father sent me to Camp Half-Blood as a spy. When did it reach this point?'

PERSEUS

Once I entered my room, I began throwing things around in anger. I was really frustrated. I was sure that Eris being on the brink of death would lead Him to surrender. Why did father come in the middle of my plans and why did mother support him? Does she not want revenge for the treatment she received? "M...y.... Lo...rd?" a female voice could be heard beyond the door and I shouted "WHAT?" The door opened and in stepped Dresella, my female attendant from the very start. She looked timid and I smirked at her "Yes, sweetheart?" I approached her and she moved backwards until she hit the wall. I blocked her escape route with my hands and whispered in her ears. Her eyes widened and I smirked. "What message do you bring?" "Lord Chaos and Lady Sekrit are waiting for you in the dining room." I brought my face closer to hers and she backed away again. I was pleased seeing her scared face. Imagine how my beloved will be when I get her.

"The room must be tidy before I return sweetheart, else...." I barely finished my sentence when Dresella began to arrange my room. I went to the dining room where my family was waiting for me. I was happy seeing all of us together, but when my eyes fell on her and my fury returned.

So, whose presence caused Perseus' anger to return?

As always, please vote and comment. Thank you guys for being such awesome readers.

love, secrecia0207.