Chapter 20

There is a knock on my window door

There is a knock on my window door. I quietly make my way over there and slowly open the window, hoping to not give anything away to May and Clyde.

"Hi," I say once Heath's beautiful face comes into view.

"So, where are my clothes?" He asks me with a grin on his face. I step aside, making way for him to be able to climb through my window.

"Why don't you come in and get them yourself?" 

His smile grows wider as something twinkles in his eyes. He starts to climb through the window. Once he manages to get into my bedroom, I close the window and block my bedroom with my window curtains.

"So," Heath says, sitting on the edge of my bed. He grabs my waist and yanks me close to him so that I'm standing in between his legs. My hands automatically wrap around his neck.

"So?" I repeat his question. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask. He chuckles softly before leaning back on my bed, taking me with him.

I land on top of him, my head resting against his chest while his arms stay wrapped around my waist. "Go on a date with me," He says after a while. I move my head so that I can look up at him with a confused look on my face.

"A date?" I ask and he nods his head. "Where to?".

"That will be a surprise. But only if you agree to go out with me," He says with a smile. I giggle lightly. Did the big bad boxer, Heath Pierce, just asked me to go on a date with him? Is this finally a dream come true? Woah, where did that come from? "Prim?" He asks, bringing me out of my train of thoughts.

I clear my throat before answering him. "Hmmm, I don't know. I've been really busy lately," I say with an evil smile on my face.

"Please?" He begs me.

"Okay, I'll go on a date with you," I say. He squeezes my waist even tighter and flips us over so that he hovers over my body. He uses his arm to keep his weight off of me. "You look so cute when you beg," I say reaching my hand out to pinch his cheeks.

"And you look so cute with pink cheeks," He says and leans down to capture my lips with his own. I close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of his lips on mine. "Tomorrow night, be ready," He says as he pulls away and gets off of me, and goes to grab his clothes from the laundry basket. "Don't forget," He warns,

"I won't," I say with a smile on my face. "Goodnight Heath,"

"Goodnight Prim," He says and opens my window back up. He slowly climbs out and once I hear a thump on the ground, I know he's on his way home. I walk over and close the window. I can't believe I just agreed to go on a date with Heath.

♠︎ ♠︎ ♠︎

"No way!" Jed yells. 

"Shhh," I shush him up. After last night's event of Heath sneaking up into my room, me kissing him, and him asking me out, I just couldn't wait to tell Jed about this. I would've told May, but she's probably got a louder reaction than Jed.