Chapter 29

"Stop," I order Kade

"Stop," I order Kade. He stops the video. "Rewind it one minute earlier," I order him and he does so. 

After Prim, May, and Clyde's disappearance yesterday, we had the security take us to the camera room where all the security cameras are placed. One of them is in May's shop so we took the video and here we are. Looking back to see what happened with Prim.

What we see on the computer screen makes me want to punch someone right now. We watch as Prim reaches for her phone in her back pocket, then a shadow approaches her and soon she gets knocked unconscious. The shadow carries her body and her phone drops to the floor, right where I found it the other day. By the end of the footage, my hands are balled in fists.

"Check the camera outside," I order once again and Kade does as told. We watch as the mysterious man carries her into a black van and drives off. The stupid kidnapper didn't even think about blocking the driver's license. "Write the license down, we're going to the police station," I say. 

Nash quickly writes the plate down on a piece of paper and we all quickly gather into my truck and I drive off, speeding down the road. I don't care if I'm going past the speed limit right now, someone fucking kidnapped my girl, and they are not about to get away with it.

I pull up to the parking area and we storm inside the little place. Nash shoves the paper into the front lady's chest. "Look up the license plate and tell us where the van is," I order her. She gives us a look but does it anyway with a shake of her head.

"Boys, what's the problem?" A voice says from the side of us. A police officer stands there with both eyebrows raised and his hands on his hips.

I quickly walk over to him. "My girlfriend has been kidnaped last night, we're trying to track down the vehicle. If you can help us that would be the best thing ever," I plead to him. He sighs and walks over to where the lady is.

"Is this the van?" The lady asks and turns the screen to show us. That same stupid black van. I nod my head and she turns the screen back, trying to locate its destination. "Alright boys, looks like it leads us to this abandoned warehouse about 2 miles down the road. It should be somewhere behind a restaurant that's being demolished to form into a hospital," The lady says.

"What's the girl's name?" The officer asks.

"Prim, Primrose Hendricks. She has beautiful brown eyes and long black hair. About this tall," I say using my hand and measuring it just below my shoulders. The officer writes it down and nods his head.

"We'll be sending 3 cars with you, good luck," He says and walks off.

"Alright, guys, time to get my girl back," I say and we all hurry out of the station and back into my truck. I drive us onto the road, making sure to go the speed limit as 3 police cars are right behind us. Wouldn't want to get caught as I'm trying to save my girlfriend.

I drive my truck 2 miles just like the lady at the front desk told me to and behold, a rusty restaurant appears in our line of sight. We all hop out of our cars and make our way to the back where a crusty house is. The warehouse that Prim is being held. My girl is in there.