Log: Pre 0.1

(Y/n Li)
Two girls sat over the edge of a cement road, that overlooked the entire city of Kain. A beautiful modern city that sat on the water's edge of Aurelia.

"What's that one?" Your little sister pointed at a bird that was flying by.

"I believe it's a vermillion red parrot." You said.

"Wow."

"Fischl, Y/n!" You both turned around and saw your dad standing in the doorway of your house. "Can you guys come in and help me with dinner?"

"Yes sir!" You both yelled out, and ran across the street and up the small hill to your porch. You took your shoes off and ran in. "Haha! I beat you!"

"That is not acceptable at all! The circumstances are unfair! You are older, and have more stamina!" Fischl yelled as she stomped behind you into the kitchen. You laughed at her even more.

"Girls girls, stop fighting. I wanna get your opinion on something." He handed Fischl two tomatoes, and gave you a bag of shrimps to peel. Fischl grabbed a cutting board, and began dicing the tomatoes, while you peeled shrimp.

"Opinion on what?" You asked.

"Do you guys want a pet?" You both turned around and jumped up with excitement.

"Yes!!!"

"I would certainly love a pet! It could be a bird! Or a dog! Anything!" Fischl said. "I absolutely love birds!"

"Well I was thinking about a bird, is that alright with you Y/n?"

"Yeah duh, can we get a talking bird? So I can teach it to curse?"

"NO!" Your dad yelled smacking your head. You laughed.

"Oh but I would like a talking bird please! Aside from Y/n's childish antics, I would teach it good manners, and it would be a nice bird!" Fischl said.

"Alright alright, we'll go look at birds tomorrow, sound good?"

"Yes!" You both said. Your dad smiled, and returned to cooking, while the two of you did the same.

(Xiao Yaksha)
"What're you doing?" A lady sat down next to her son on the steps of their porch.

"Fixing the grip tape on my board."

"Xiao, I got you something."

"You did?" He turned to look at his mom. She nodded, and ran inside, then came out with a long box. He moved his skateboard, and she placed the box in his lap. He slipped the top off. "Oh my god!" He smiled. It was a brand new board.

"Flip it!" She clapped excitedly. He turned the board around and saw the design on it. "I tried to paint dad on it, but i'm not sure if it came out well.." She said.

"I love it. Thank you."

"No thank you mom?" She raised her left eyebrow.

"..."

"Alright alright, I just miss when my baby boy called me mom." She hugged Xiao. He ran his hand over his dad's painting on the back of the new skateboard.

"I'll make you something too okay?"

"Not food though." She said.

"Okay..." He sighed. She laughed, remembering the time he tried to feed her snow from outside in their old home.

(Ganyu Sinae)
"GANYU STOP EATING THE FLOWERS!"

"BUT THEY'RE DELICIOUS???" Ganyu ripped out some of the white flowers, and ran away.