Log: 9

"This sucks Y/n."

"Nobody told you to eat all of your damn pretzels." You said.

"YOU DIDN'T NEED TO REMIND ME ABOUT THAT! I MEANT THE RAIN!" Bennett yelled. Xiao laughed at him.

"I think we need to take shelter soon." Ganyu said.

"Yeah probably, it's real late out too... but everything's definitely flooded..."

"We'll that building is still standing I bet we can make it to one of the drier floors." Ningguang pointed.

"Okay, we're heading downhill though so we're probably gonna need to wade through the water." You said.

"Y/n?" Razor stopped at the edge.

"Yeah Razor?"

"The water's really deep..."

"Huh?"

"Look.." he handed his bag to Bennett, and began walking in, until he ended up having to swim.

"Fuck all of our stuff is gonna get wet." Xiao said. Razor swam back and tried to dry his clothes.

"No we won't." You found a random plank of wood. "This should float I think. So one of us can swim to the building and I'll swim back and forth taking about three bags on the plank."

"Y/n you don't need to do tha-"

"It's okay though! Who wants to go to the building first?"

"I'll go!" Ganyu said. "So I just go enter?"

"Yes, and I'm gonna go with you I'll take your bags." You grabbed Ganyu's, Ningguang's and Xiao's bag, placing them on the wooden plank.

"You guys can swim over too, I'll come back for my bags and your guy's bags." You pointed at Razor and Bennett who nodded and sat down on the road. You began swimming holding onto the plank to keep your head above water, and the other three followed you, with Ganyu ahead. She made it to the building.

"Guys! It's flooded but the stairs aren't." Ganyu called out.

"Okay good!" You swam to the edge of the stairs, and she took the bags off. The other two climbed the stairs. "Okay, I'll be right back." You swam back again, placing your backpack, Bennett, and Razor's backpack on the plank.

"I can barely swim. So I hope nothing happens." Bennett said.

"It's okay. I'll help." Razor said. The two boys swam next to you, and into the building. Bennett climbed the stairs and tried to grab his bag from the plank but he accidentally let go. It got a little wet before you caught it.

"Damn sorry Bennett."

"Just my luck. Its okay Y/n, it wasn't your fault." He sighed and took the bag that was now wet at the bottom. Razor helped you out and grabbed the last two bags. The six of you went up the stairs to the third floor.

"Well this is just an office building." Xiao looked around at the cubicles.

"It isn't any office building, it's Camco." Ganyu said.

"What the hell is camco???" Xiao glared at her.

"It's a great company that values employees mental and physical health only having four work days per week! And resting places!"

"Okay so where are the resting places." Xiao crossed his arms.

"Don't be rude." Ningguang said.

"I'm just tired."

"It's alright we're all tired. If we go further up we're bound to find those supposed resting places right Ganyu?" You asked.

"Mhm! They're on the fifth floor, so we need to go up two more."