Log: 7

"You okay?"

"I'm fine?" You turned to look at Xiao.

"Again with that book. What are you planning????"

"Mr. Jorge said the tanks weren't from our army. I find out where they come from, and now I need to know what the hell they're doing here."

"For what??" He sat down on the bed next to you.

"Just."

"You think you can do something about it??? Be realistic here." You glared at him. "I'm serious! You're killing yourself over this, but what can you do???? The capital is probably flooded and nobody is there, your foot is still technically injured so what if something happens to you??? And if you even make it, who knows if again, someone is there, or if you would even be listened to!!" You slammed the book shut.

"Fine."

"Fine what?"

"Just, be quiet. I won't bother with any of this anymore. So you can stop complaining."

"I'm not asking you to do it just for me, I'm simply telling you the truth."

"They sound like my parents before..." Razor muttered. The four of them were pressed against the wall listening to everything.

"I'm so sorry Razor.." Ganyu pat his back.

"Okay well you're leaving me no choice."

"What are you so worried about this for??? What is it gonna help with???"

"Potentially stop a war??? Or even warn everyone about one that's coming??? I don't know why YOU'RE so worried about me reading into this."

"..."

"See you have no rea-"

"I DO! But there's a difference in being embarrassed to say shit, and just outright not saying it."

"So what you're embarrassed to tell me?? Are you scared of paper? Does this book just scream evil aura to you that you don't want me to read it???"

"I don't want you reading it because you're so worked up about it that you miss sleep. And we need you to be at a hundred percent." You looked down at your lap. "And I understand it's probably unfair that we put you in the leader position, but you're the best person for it, and you get us through anything."

"Alright." You said softly.

"Huh?"

"I SAID ALRIGHT" You yelled. He flinched hearing the roughness of your voice.

"You guys had enough?" Xiao said. You were confused and looked up. The four of them revealed themselves in the doorway.

"Sorry..." They all said.

"You were listening???"

"Well to be honest, it wasn't that hard to not.. You left the door open."

"Xiao left the door open." You looked at the wall and scratched your arm.

"Are you guys gonna sleep in this room?" Ganyu asked.

"Huh-"

"Ningguang and I decided to bunk together, and Razor and Bennett already set up their beds." Ganyu said.

"Y/n I can sleep in the living-"

"No." You slid yourself off of the bed. "We'll be fine here. And sorry that I mouthed off earlier."

"It's okay. I'd rather stay with you guys, what if something else happens here, and then like the power goes out or something." Ningguang scratched her neck.