Log: 13

You looked up, seeing Xiao jump into the water. He also missed the current. You swam up, and looked at Ningguang who was getting ready to jump.

"GUYS! ONE OF YOU SHOULD STAY UP THERE!" You yelled.

"OKAY! I WILL!" Ganyu yelled and gave you a thumbs up.

"Okay bestie, I'll tell you exactly what it looked like." Ningguang turned to face Ganyu. She smiled and nodded, then watched Ningguang dive in.

Wait.. Wait... "WAIT NO!" You dove underwater and swam towards one of the currents. Ningguang shouldn't have taken a running start. You grabbed Xiao's leg and pointed at where Ningguang was going to land. The two of you swam towards the current. A bunch of bubbles clouded your vision after Ningguang jumped in. She was caught in the current. You panicked and swam right into the current. It was so much faster than you thought it was. Ningguang was terrified, but she swam towards you. It was too hard, you felt like you were going to give up any time soon, but you needed to save her. Ningguang's hand wouldn't reach yours however. Xiao tried to keep up outside of the current, but he knew he was gonna have to enter sooner or later. Xiao swam into the current, and tried to hold onto you. Ganyu could tell something was wrong. She found a sturdy vine and threw it into the water. It was long enough that it reached Xiao. You finally managed to grab Ningguang's hand, and Xiao grabbed your foot, whilst he held onto the vine. Xiao pulled you, while you pulled Ningguang closer to yourself. But it wasn't all working. You were losing your consciousness. Xiao let a few bubbles escape his mouth and tugged on the vine. Ganyu began pulling it, until Xiao's head was out of the water. He took large breaths.

"THEY'RE STUCK IN THE CURRENT!"

"WHAT?"

"KEEP PULLING THE VINE!!!"

"OKAY!" Ganyu kept pulling, but it was hard. And your eyes wouldn't stay open. Before you would totally go under, you tugged Ningguang, and sent her forward, she grabbed onto the vine. Xiao, on accident, let go of you, and grabbed Ningguang. Ningguang's head popped out of the water.

"LET GO, SHE'S IN DANGER"

"WHAT??" Xiao let go of her, and Ningguang dove back in. You were awfully close to the whirlpool. Xiao swam after Ningguang, and she was able to grab you, and bring you up to the surface. This time it was easier to get out of the current for some reason. Xiao grabbed you from Ningguang's arms, and began swimming towards the vine again. Ningguang was about to follow, but she didn't.

"NINGGUANG WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" Ganyu yelled.

"I CAN'T GO! I GOT STUCK!" Xiao whipped his head around. "JUST GO, SHE'S GONNA DIE!"

"NINGGUANG IF I GO YOU'LL DIE TOO."

"JUST SAVE Y/N." Xiao turned to face Ganyu.

"PLEASE COME GET Y/N! I'M GONNA GET NINGGUAN-" They both turned around hearing her screams. "FUCK!" Xiao swam towards her, keeping your head above water, but.. Ningguang was swept into the whirlpool, the last thing she could do was reach for Xiao's hand.

"NINGGUANG NO!" Ganyu cried from the ledge. Xiao floated there, holding you. He swam back and Ganyu helped lift you up.

"I'm going back in." Xiao said.

"PLEASE FIND HER! AND BE CAREFUL!!" Ganyu yelled over the rain. Xiao jumped back into the ocean, and looked for Ningguang. She was definitely knocked out, but he could see her. He swam down, and managed to pull her from the whirlpool. Since Ningguang was a lot taller than him, it was harder to swim back up. She was out for a long time, he hoped he wasn't late. Ganyu resuscitated you, and you were vomiting. She was crying waiting for Xiao and Ningguang to come back up. "OH THEY'RE BACK!" She pointed at the two heads. But her expression dropped. Xiao's face looked horrified. He swam back to the cliff's edge, and Ganyu pulled Ningguang up, then Xiao climbed up. She tried to perform cpr on Ningguang. The water was rising again, and soon, would start covering the latch to enter the lab through the roof.