Log: 10

"Is everyone okay right now?" You asked.

"I'm sweating it's hot as balls Y/n." Bennett said. You all turned to look at him.

"Ignore him." Razor said. You chuckled and continued walking.

"How come the light turns red over there?" Ningguang pointed at the end of the hallway.

"Oh yes! We've made it to the next building!! I'll scout it first and let you guys know if it's safe." You ran ahead and left your bag on the ground, walking up the small staircase. You placed your ear against the bulky metal door, but you obviously couldn't hear anything. You had a bad feeling in your gut, but you still needed to open the door, so you placed your hands on the handle and pushed open. The lobby floor was completely intact, other than a few couches moved to the side and a bit of water. But what was so eerie about this place that made you think twice.. You stepped out from behind the door and looked around. "There's nothing here though..." You poked your head back into the hallway, but you didn't yell.

"Put your hands behind your head." Fuck. You did as told, and whoever it was patted you down.

"Hey what the hell??? Stop!"

"She's clear. Tell us your name." They turned you around.

"I don't need to tell you anything."

"If you don't we can just kill you."

The five down in the hallway shared looks of terror as they heard the conversation.

"My name is Li Y/n."

"Alright and what the hell are you trying to do?"

"I'm trying to reach the final island to see my dad and my sister. I know they're alive. What are you trying to do???"

"We're the ones asking questions." They pointed their gun in your face.

"So much for soldiers." You said.

"You wanna say that again??"

"Oh quit it leave her alone. It's obvious there's nothing valuable about her."

"Well she's a girl." The soldier who pointed the gun at you said.

"You're disgusting agent B." The commander, you assumed, grabbed the man by his shoulders and dragged him away from you.

"We doubt you'll survive much longer giving the circumstances of Althia. So why not tell you now about why Aurelia really sunk."

"Huh???"

"Late at night, Uruni dispatched its navy here, to blow up as much as we could. And with the destruction came the underwater tremors, and the tsunamis. Why? Because we felt like it. So have a fun trip kid. Won't last long anyways." The soldiers left. You fell to the floor clutching your shirt, Xiao was the first one to run up the stairs and check on you.

"What did they do to you??? Did they take anything??? Are you hurt anywhere-"

"Xiao let her breathe." Ningguang said.

"I'm sorry-"

"We're all worried about her, but now we shouldn't bombard her with questions."

"It's okay. I'm fine." You got up and grabbed your bag. "Let's just go to Althia... I don't wanna be here a second longer."

"There's one issue with that..."

"What??"

"The highway to Althia is blasted right down the middle. We can't get across.." Ganyu pointed.