Log: 5

You barely managed to sleep, being so worked up about the tanks. You didn't even bother getting into bed, Ningguang had sprawled herself onto the entire thing, and you didn't want to wake her up. You reread every page in that book, trying to understand what the fuck was happening, but to no avail. They mentioned nothing about any type of ally, or enemy. The book was simply, geography. Nothing more nothing less. It rang through your head every second, new questions left and right. You didn't sleep, and before you knew it, the sun shined through one of the basement windows on the roof.

"Fucking hell.." You got up and put your shoes back on, stretching your back as you had sat against the wall the entire night. "Hey wake up." You shook Ningguang awake.

"Hm???"

"We have to get ready"

"Mhm.." She hummed and turned over. You tried to wake Razor, but he wouldn't budge. In fact none of the boys even reacted, you grabbed the blanket and ripped it off of them. Ningguang had stood up and laughed. All three of them were hugging each other. "How cute."

"They must've been cold.." You said. "WAKE UP" You violently shook Razor.

"AH!" His eyes opened and he clung onto Bennett out of reflex.

"Wake them up we need to get going." You said.

"Hmph.."

"Why are you already ready?? Wait I didn't even feel you get in or out of the bed" Ningguang said grabbing a toothbrush.

"I did. You just slept through it."

"Well if I slept through my house getting destroyed then I probably slept through that" She commented.

"Sorry."

"No I was making a joke."

"Are jokes good right now?" Razor looked over from where he lied.

"If they help then yeah." Ningguang said. Bennett sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Aren't you worried for your parents?"

"Trust me nobody can hurt my mom, not even a tsunami." Ningguang said. Bennett nodded, and climbed over Razor. Xiao woke up last, and watched the others leaving the room for the bathrooms. He saw you putting a book into a backpack, and zipping it up.

"What are you doing?"

"Huh? Oh what me? Nothing!" You flinched and almost hit your head on the wall. He climbed out and yanked the backpack from you. "No wait.." He opened it and looked at the book.

"Did you even sleep?"

"Yeah I did."

"Okay." He gave you the bag and looked for something.

"Mrs. Ana left toothbrushes for all of us"

"Okay, I'm just getting something new to wear." He said, grabbing a shirt.

"Oh." You watched him leave, and ran to the kitchen to find Mrs. Ana awake.

"Here, for you guys." She gave you kids sunscreen. "It's all I could find, but put it on okay?"

"Okay, thank you. Do you have anything else over general relations between Aurelia and Uruni?" You asked. "Like books or something?"

"Um, I do, but why are you interested in it?"

"Um I'm not.."

"A kid like you should focus on finding your family."

"I am.." She sighed and looked for the book.