Log: 15

(Next week)

"Y/n do you reckon our father will allow me to bring this along?" Fischl found a old photo album.

"Yes obviously?? It has pictures of us!" You said, placing it in your bag.

"Guys?" Xiao entered the room, and you both looked up. "Lawrence and Dani managed to start an abandoned car so we're gonna leave soon."

"Oh okay." You said, zipping up your bag. Fischl followed you and Xiao out to the living room.

"Here, your dad made this for you two." Razor said, handing you and Fischl a drink.

"Did he make one for you guys?" You asked.

"Yeah we all woke up before you, you guys sleep a lot somehow." Xiao said.

"Whatever." You drank the drink. You all went outside to the ground floor and put your final bags into the trunk of the van.

"Mornin guys!" Your dad said happily. "Y/n you're gonna come up front with me."

"Oh okay."

"Are you sure there's enough room for all of us here??? This is a eight seater?" Xiao said.

"My Ganyu can sit on my lap and Fischl can squeeze into the middle row." Dani said dragging her daughter.

"Ow what the hell" Ganyu said. Fischl lowered the seat so Xiao could squeeze into the back.

"Do we all fit?"

"No i'm crammed." Xiao said, being squished in between the side of the car and Razor.

"Oh my bad." Bennett scooted over.

"That's hardly any more space Bennett." Huffman said dragging his son over onto Lawrence's lap.

"We're still squished" Razor said.

"We're not!" Fischl said happily. Ganyu only had to move so that Fischl could lower the seat and Xiao could pass through.

"Well we're all sitting down and in the car. Where's Oz??"

"On the roof of the car." Fischl said rolling the window down. The bird flew inside and landed on her head. "Okay let's go!"

"Y/n read me the paper." Your dad said.

"It says to go to La Serpiente and go all the way to the top floor." You said.

"What's that?" Bennett asked.

"La Serpiente used to be a really high class hotel here" Your dad said.

"It used to?" Ganyu asked.

"No, like it probably still was until the floods. Anyways there's a helipad at the top."

"Oh thank goodness" Bennett and Huffman said. Your dad maneuvered through the streets, getting to the hotel.

"There's a bunch of cars here already..." Xiao muttered.

"It's whatever, let's park here, get our stuff, and go." Your dad said, turning the car off. You all got off and grabbed the bags from the trunk, each taking your own. You walked into the hotel.

"Are you guys here for the helicopters?" Someone from the Aurelia army asked. You all nodded. "Good you're here just in time, they start coming tomorrow. Unfortunately, we only allow a bag per each person."

"Does it matter what size?" Huffman asked.

"Nope."

"Okay, we have three duffels, squeeze whatever you can into these." Dani said. You nodded, taking your backpack off and stuffing as much as you could into the duffel.