Log: Pre 0.2

(Y/n Li)
"The birds here are just so exquisite!" Fischl exclaimed as she passed all the birds.

"Yep." You said, trying to fight a snake through the glass. She pulled you away and showed you a dark purple bird.

"What's this one!!"

"It's a night raven! These talk" You said.

"Wow amazing! Do you like.." She looked at the tag. "Do you like him?"

"Yeah, he's pretty neat."

"Dad! We found a bird!!" Fischl said. Your dad walked over and looked at the raven.

"So his name is Oz?" He asked looking at the tag. Fischl nodded. "Alright, I know adopting pets kinda takes a long time, so do you guys wanna go wait outside?"

"I will." You said taking your notebook out of your pocket and leaving the store.

"I'll stay and accompany you" Fischl said as she linked her arm with your father's. You went outside and walked across the street, sitting down. There was a staircase that led to the beach in front. You carried around the waterproof notebook your dad bought you everywhere, so you could take notes of different animals, and teach Fischl about them. She really loved birds, so that's what you focused on. You had so many notes on birds, you felt like a bird keeper. While you were going through your notes, the lighting changed drastically. You looked up and saw clouds everywhere, the sky was so full of clouds that it turned green.

"Storm shouldn't keep me from writing." You said observing a little bird that was getting closer to you. But apparently the storm wouldn't wait for you. You heard the clashing of the waves, they got bigger and bigger. You decided to close your notebook and slip it into your pocket again, but the waves were getting more violent by the second, people had begun to leave the beach in front. Fischl and your dad ran out of the store hearing the commotion to get you to come inside but they were too late.

"Y/N!" Your dad yelled. The waves grew probably thousands of meters high. You watched as one was towering over you. You turned around hearing your dad's shout and reached out for him, but the wave slammed down. You were carried off, in the opposite direction of your dad and Fischl. You heard them screaming for you, but you kept getting pushed under the water, and eventually hit your head on the top of a car's hood. You were knocked out.

(Xiao Yaksha)
"Hey the sky changed" Xiao said.

"Let's go inside and watch a movie then? I can turn the fire place on!"

"I don't think it'll get that cold." Xiao said.

"Oh..."

"Well let me go bring in the trash bins so they don't roll away." Xiao said. His mom nodded and stood on the porch waiting for him. He jogged down and grabbed the bins, but he stopped. "Hey don't you think the waves sound a little too loud from all the way over here?"

"Yeah huh they do.." His mom said, leaning against the side of the house and crossing her arms. "Hurry and pull the bins up boy."

"Okay okay!" He stopped paying attention to the waves, and began pulling the bins into their fenced off area, but he stopped again.

"What is it this time??" His mom called out.

"There's water..." he said, and looked to his left. His eyes widened, and he let go of the trash bins. Xiao's mom looked over.

"XIAO GET INSIDE-" A sudden torrent of water ripped through the street, picking up Xiao in front of his own mother's eyes. She tried to run towards him.

"MOM!!!" He yelled in pain and reached his hand out, but she was too slow, and he was swept away further and further. His mom, now being swept up too, tried to swim to the roof of her home, but it was no use, only she was taken away from Xiao. Xiao struggled to keep afloat, never learning to properly swim. He opened his eyes under the water and saw his skateboard from yesterday about to zoom past him. He grabbed it, and clutched onto it tightly, not wanting to lose it. He managed to keep his head over the water, and yelled for help from anyone, but no one could help.