Log: 16

"BENNETT!" Lawrence yelled.

"WHAT!"

"YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR OWN GRADUATION!"

"WHAT!!? GET OUT!" Bennett jumped off of his bed and changed. "Wait a minute..." it was dark out. He ran downstairs. "What do you mean I'm late???"

"That was a joke. Just needed you to actually wake up. It's still five."

"THAT'S LIKE SIX WHOLE HOURS BEFORE MY GRADUATION!" Bennett yelled.

"Relax kid you'll wake up the entire neighborhood." Huffman said walking out of his room.

"Whatever you guys are mean." Bennett went back to sleep.

(Nine AM: Ganyu's Home)

"Ms. Dani, Ganyu won't wake up."

"Don't worry Razor she sleeps so much. I'll go scream right now, I've been needing to scream for a week now."

"Huh???"

"This lady at work is so rude. I mean I've never met someone who is just so careless about others, she makes fun of the disaster at Aurelia all the time!"

"Why don't you tell HR??" Razor asked.

"Nope, don't wanna lose my job." Dani walked into Ganyu's room. "WAKE UP THE STOVE IS ON FIRE!"

"HUH!!?"

"She's up." Razor said. He walked to the kitchen and ate something, making sure to not get anything on his graduation gown.

After landing in Tainium, credit and money was able to be transferred over, and the adults were able to get homes and jobs, and the five of you went to a school called Liyue High School. Today was graduation day. Razor moved in with Ganyu and her mom, and so did Xiao.

For today, everyone's parents would drive in Ganyu's mom's car to the graduation and you would drive your car. Fischl helped you pick out a dress, but she picked out a black one, with a purple middle, that had black lace and stuff. You wore it because you didn't want to make her sad, but you thought the dress wasn't really the best. You put the yellow graduation gown over it, and the black sash with yellow cubic designs. You drove to Bennett's first.

"Hi."

"Be careful getting in your dad called my dad and said to watch your gown. Why don't you take it off and put it on once we get there." You said.

"Ugh fine. Cant believe my luck with this." He took his gown off and left the graduation cap in your back seats.

"What are you wearing??" You asked. Bennett looked down and saw his jeans and really big black shirt.

"Wow I didn't- okay. This luck, I changed in the dark and went back to sleep right after and I never changed."

"Bennett your socks don't even match."

"It's okay, as long as I get the diploma."

"Right that's the spirit." You drove off, picking up Ganyu, Razor, and Xiao.

"Is everyone excited?" Ganyu asked.

"Yup." You said.

"I've been working really hard so thankfully I kept my straight A record." Ganyu said.

"That's cool." Xiao said crossing his arms. "Why am I sitting on a gown and a cap."

"NOT MY CAP GIVE IT!" Bennett yelled from the front seat.

"Benny why is your stuff over here?? And why are you wearing jeans everyone's gonna see the bottom of them when you go up." Razor said.

"It's a long story, anyways, I took off my gown and cap so I don't ruin it by accident."