Log: 6

You woke up again, the sun was setting. "Xiao?"

"Yeah?"

"How long have you been walking?"

"Since we left the Reyno's place."

"Have you guys stopped to drink water?"

"We haven't had food or water." Razor said.

"Why?" You turned your head to face him.

"Um we didn't feel like it!" Bennett exclaimed.

"Put me down." Xiao nodded, and let you onto the ground. "Why've you been walking this entire time with no food or water???"

"Well we-" Bennett started but stopped, not knowing what to say. He looked at Razor for help who was just staring at his shoes.

"Well???" You looked at all of them.

"We kind of.. we kind of decided to save it until we desperately needed it." Ganyu fidgeted with her fingers.

"No no no! Who gave you that idea???? Sit now. All of you." You opened your backpack. Along with the two books, you had a bunch of bottled waters that Mrs. Ana must've packed for you, and a bunch of dry snacks. The others had the same, except for Ganyu. "Right now we'll all drink one bottled water, and we'll have half of whatever snacks you choose."

"HALF???" Bennett yelled.

"No, pick one bag, eat half of it."

"Ohh... that makes sense." Razor flicked Bennett's head, and he rubbed it.

"Ganyu did you get any food or drinks?"

"Um.. well I found this peach juice, still new floating, so I kept it, and then when I made it to the mountains Mr. Jorge gave me this backpack. He put a water bottle in here, and then these two packs of chips for now."

"Okay, drink the juice it'll probably keep you awake for longer, and then eat half of one of the chip bags as well. Once you run out of drinks I'll lend you some of mine."

"Me too!" Ningguang said.

"Good, now eat everyone." They all grabbed a bag of snacks and ate them. You calmly took a sip of water and ate some Oreos. "Razor."

"Hm?" He looked at you whilst he was about to place a cheese puff into his mouth.

"Half." He looked down at the bag and sighed, eating the last puff that was in his hand, and then rolling the bag closed. "Oh Bennett I forgot to tell you."

"Yeah what?"

"Yesterday, Mr. Jorge had said that my father came, but he also said your dads were with him, along with a blue haired lady."

"My dads? Wait wait Mr. Jorge saw my dads???"

"Mhm, they showed him a picture of you in case he saw you, and he said he immediately recognized your green eyes." Bennett smiled.

"So my dads are okay????" You nodded.

"Yay!!!! Thank you thank you!!" You smiled at him. You saw Ganyu scooting closer to you.

"Where did your dad say he was going again?"

"Yukhan."

"Oh.. okay. I hope my mom is with them."

"Me too." You looked around and saw people had finished their snacks but not their drinks. "Alright guys, if you don't finish your drinks right now that's fine, we can drink them along the way."

"Okay good!" Bennett placed his water in the elastic cup holder on the side of his backpack and got up. The five of you resumed your walk through the darkness, barely being able to see a thing. Although the moon illuminated the large objects well enough. You thanked the moon, just as your dad did every night. You wondered what Fischl was going through, and if she managed to save Oz.