Log: 1

You felt your head pounding with pain. You could feel yourself in the water, but you were on the surface of something. You opened your eyes, and just saw the blue sky. Your foot was definitely stuck under a beam of wood, so you sat up to try and wiggle your foot out.

Xiao was still clinging onto his skateboard, but woke up feeling one of his arms stuck under something. He tried to pull it out, but it wouldn't budge, so he sat up, seeing somebody else sitting up facing the opposite way.

"AHHHH!!!" The both of you shrieked, and brought your hands up as a defense tactic. Well except for him, who only brought up one hand. You slowly lowered your arms after nothing happened, and saw he did the same.

"Are you okay?" You managed to ask. He shook his head.

"My hand's stuck under this shit.."

"My foot's stuck." He looked over.

"You think we can lift it up?" He asked.

"Yeah let's try" You said, placing your hands under the beam. He placed his free hand under, and tried to get his feet under it to lift. The two of you pushed up and the beam went up for a little, allowing the both of you to immediately remove your limbs from under it. You let go of it, and it slammed down.

"Where the hell are we..." He looked around. You looked down and saw you were on something red.

"Well, I know we're on top of a car..." You said. You peered over the edge to see fishes swimming below you. You shuddered.

"Where were you when you got hit?"

"At a pet store." You answered.

"Alright what city"

"Kain."

"Okay, I was in Kain too, so I don't think we're too far, we might still be on Leon.." Xiao looked around. There was a lot of debris from fallen buildings, some trees managed to withstand the water.

"We're definitely still in Kain, we were just pushed out." You said pointing at the two steep mountains next to the volcano.

"Alright. Does your foot hurt?"

"I don't know." You tried to stand up but you couldn't. "Oh yeah, it hurts really bad."

"My hand doesn't hurt, so um here." He jumped over the beam.

"Wait what are you doing?" You asked seeing him grab his skateboard.

"I'm gonna carry you on my back, but I need you to hold my skateboard, I can't lose it."

"Why do you need it?" He kind of glared. "Honest, I don't mean to be rude or anything I'm sure it has a personal value."

"My mom painted my dad on it, and she gave it to me yesterday. Or at least I think it was yesterday" Xiao showed you the painting of his dad that was not scratched up at all.

"I don't know how long we were out for.. But I'll hold it. Can you turn around?"

"Um yeah." He turned to face away from you, and you took your shirt off, trying to rip off the sleeves. He heard you tugging at something. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to rip the sleeves off of my shirt"

"Guh-" He froze and made sure to not turn around.

"Can you do it?" You tossed the shirt onto his lap.

"But these are short sleeves?"

"Yeah I'm gonna stretch them out so I can put them around my shoulders and you can slip the skateboard through them so it rests on my back." You said.