Part- 03

Avoid mistakes.
A Long update ahead!

************************

Ladies and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Sydney Airport .Please make sure one last time that your seat belt is securely fastened. The flight attendants are currently passing around the cabin to make a final compliance check and pick up any remaining cups and glasses. Thank you.

This is what karan could hear admist all the chaos going on in his head from last 20 hours since he had boarded the flight to reach his Grandparents as soon as possible. He had a very long flight, and to add on this the anxiety if his Grandma is safe or not was making him feel nauseous and dizzy. After all he can't afford to lose one more person. Can he?

Soon his flight landed and he came out of the airport to find a car already waiting for him. He immediately got in and asked the driver to take him to hospital directly.

As soon as he reached the hospital, he got the biggest shock of his life. He was stunned, emotional, disturbed, angry and what not seeing THE person in front of him. True he wanted to meet him since long but it's not like he was ready to face him, specially in this condition when he was not in his right state of mind.

Few minutes earlier

Raj and Manik were standing outside the Operation theatre as neyonika was being treated inside. Neyonika slipped from the second last stair from the top which had lead to a lot of blood loss further leading to a clot in her head and to remove that, an operation was going on from the last 05 hours as earlier the doctors were getting ready to operate her.

Raj was again and again looking towards the corridor as if waiting for someone while Manik was too lost to notice him. He was sitting while resting his head on the wall and was desperately waiting for the doctor to come out. He even called nandini and informed her about the operation and stuff which made her more worried but she knew that she needs to be strong at this moment. Also because of all this, Manik forgot about Karan's panick attacks, but soon he felt someone's gaze on him. When he looked at the person who was looking at him, his mind went blank. How did he forgot that his dearest Dad must have told his son as well? Seeing him after 08 years made his eyes teary but soon he got conscious of his surroundings on listening Raj's love filled voice.

Back to present

Raj- Karan!

Listening to Raj, even Karan composed himself and hid his tears which both Manik and Raj noticed. Manik felt as if someone has poured acid on his burning heart. Nevertheless, Karan came forward hurriedly and asked Raj about Neyonika.

Karan- Dadu, Dadi how is she? She isfine right? Aap log bahar kyu khade ho?

Raj( holding Karan's shoulder)- Karan Neyonika slipped from the second stair from the top which resulted in a clot in her brain. They are operating her now.

Listening to Raj, Karan stumbled back making both Manik and Raj worried. Raj immediately held him and asked him to calm down.

Raj- Karan please be calm meri jaan. See Neyonika will be fine. You know right this doctor is my friend, he has assured me that it's nothing serious and she will be fine soon.

Now Karan got some relief on listening to Raj's words. He just nodded his head and sat down opposite to Manik. Soon, he got conscious seeing him after so long. Oh how he wished he could just run and hug him tightly, just hide in his arms and complaint about the evil world which made his life living hell or complaint about how much he misses him on every important event of his life which he spends alone,how he never had anyone with whom he could share his grief or his achievements. But alas! He can just wish all this because he knows how much Manik hates him. He would never want to upset him more specially when he knows how his mother is inside and how much helpless and disheartened Manik would be feeling right now.