part 53

Long update ahead🥺❤️
(3521 words but not edited)

Everyone was settled in ward where Karan was laying unconscious after his small surgery which nandini did to take out the bullet.karan's hand and one leg was fractured and his back had small injury which will took approx 2 months to get heal. It was almost 5 O'clock in the morning and everyone was just exhausted.

Ram-Ishita,raj neyonika and varun went back home. They were going to take myrah too but she was hell bent and didn't agree to leave from hospital.

So now, only manan,cavya ,arav, aradhya and Mrudula was there, waiting for Karan to get up.

Nandini with lots of difficulties made myrah eat some food which neyonika and ishita made at home and send it through driver and now myrah was fast asleep in nandini's arms who was kissing her head and cheeks every now and then.

Nandini looked at myrah and then told Manik softly - she is looking so tired manii, we should have sent her home.

Manik-(lowly) yeah but what's the use? She might have cried more there and got sick. It's okay if she wants to stay here, atleast she will be Infront of my eyes.

Manik was still not over the fact that because of him, Karan got a bullet and myrah saw all those evil things. He was continuously blaming himself, cursing himself in his mind and still was not ready to talk to anyone. He already made up his mind on how to torcher those 3. Manik was angry to this extent that he was hating the fact that mukti is his real sister and dhruliya were his best friends. But for now he just wanted Karan to wake up and give him his loving smile which always makes his heart flutter in happiness.

Nandini knew about it and tried talking with him but this time he is just not ready to open up so even nandini let it go for now thinking once he will see both myrah and Karan back in their jolly mood after,he will be fine too. She saw how aarav and myrah was planning to make Karan happy when he will wake up when she was making her eat food. She too was too tired with all this and for now just wanted to see her children all happy and healthy.

Mrudula was continuasly staring at Karan, waiting for him to wake up and open his eyes just for once. She was way too scared, already she has phobia of blood and when she saw karan covered in it, she lost it. Only she knew, how she controlled herself at that time as she knew right karan needs treatment and she just can't loose her sanity just like that but now she can't handle more and wanted to crash in his arms and cry out loud.

Aarav on the other hand was thinking of ways to torture dhruliya and pandit. He didn't went home not only for Karan but also cause he knew,he will loose his shit if he saw Diya and mukti. He was controlling himself with all his strength but still he was determined enough that he won't leave those devils.

Aradhya was more concerned about aarav and Karan, as she knows how aarav easily loose his shit when it comes to his family and Especially Karan. She was scared he might do something really awful with Diya and Mukti that's why even she was fine by this fact that he is not going home tonight. At the same time, seeing her brother like this on hospital bed was breaking her heart bit by bit.

Myrah opened her eyes slowly after a short nap and looked at nandini innocently. While Nandini when felt someone's gaze, she looked down and saw her princess awake.

Nandini- (lovingly removing her hair from her forehead) you are up my baby? Had a good sleep? Are you hungry? You ate so little, come I'll feed you more.