part 35

(younger clan pics in media box in case you forget their face♥️)

After having lunch younger clan reached home and manan with myrah went to attend carnival.

As soon as they reached home aarav directly lay down on sofa like a dead body making everyone chuckled.

Everyone sat in living room except Karan who went to park the car. As soon as he entered inside he saw everyone laying here and there.

Karan-(placing his car keys on table) guys get up its already late. Remember we have to submit assignments tomorrow and then let's discuss about projects too.

Aarav who was lying on sofa on his stomach showed 2 fingers to Karan as if Telling him to wait for 2 minutes.

Karan-(murmuring) lazy ass (then he looked at everyone and said) Mrudula come with me na, let's bring all the stationary stuffs from study room.

Mrudula (getting up)- where  are we going to complete it? In your room or here only?

Aarav-(turning on his back) let's sit in your room only buddy, there will be lot of disturbance here once everyone comes back.

Karan nodded and was going with mrudula to his room when someone hold his hand from behind. He turned back and saw Diya standing there.

Diya- umm mrudula you wait here na, me and Karan can bring stuffs.

Everyone was confused listening her and Mrudula was low. She wants to make diya her soul sister just like aradhya is but for some reasons she is getting insecure from her. Aarav lying in same position said

Aarav-(glaring her) did he ask for your help?

Diya- but-

Karan-(cutting her in between) diya you guys go to my room, we both will bring all the items.

Without letting her speak he holds Mrudula's hand and walked away. Everyone else got up and walked towards Karan's room.

Aarav-(crossing her) don't poke your nose in every matter.

Karan and Mrudula reached study room and Mrudula starts collecting chart papers and set of pens whereas karan was just seeing her. Having enough he walked towards her and made her turn towards him.

Karan-(pulling her chin up) what happened?

Mrudu (lowly)- nothing..

Karan-(lovingly) you know right I love you and only you?

Mrudula (sighes)- ik Karan, it's just sometimes I feel I'm not good enough for you....you really deserves better.

Karan- (confused) from where this is coming from huh? Are you listening to yourself?

Mrudula (irritatingly)- you won't get it...forget it let's go everyone is waiting.

Without letting Karan speak she immediately came out from the room Taking few things with her whereas karan was really confused. He was seeing her from afternoon. At lunch also she was looking sad and that's why he asked her to come with him to study so that they can talk but now not getting satisfying answers from her and after listening her, Karan was becoming serious. He grabbed the remaining things and walked towards his room.