part 42

Read the note at the end please.
Not edited ( avoid mistakes please)

It's been an hour since Manik was awake, he was intently staring at his beautiful wife who was fast sleep. He was thinking how can this little tiny woman just brighten up his world. He can't be more lucky, having such a pure soul with him as his wife, 3 so caring and understanding children, a perfect loving family. Can life be more beautiful for Manik Malhotra? Hell noo!!!. Even though manik was loving to stare at his beautiful wife without any disturbance but at the same time he wants her attention to.

So to wake her up Manik smilingly started giving small small kisses on her face making her feel ticklish in her sleep.

Nandini-( rubbing her face) umm manii, let me sleep na.

Manik-( making pout) I'm bored jaaan. Talk to me naaaaaaaa.

Nandini-(opening her one eye) why are you awake? Go sleep.

Manik-(complaining like a kid) I'm not getting sleep. It's already 7:30, you always wakes up at 6 na...then why are you still sleeping?

Nandini- guess, I got your sleep today. You know what do one thing.

Manik-(getting up excitedly) what?

Nandini-( naughtily) you go make coffee for me if you don't want to sleep?

Even though Nandini said this in fun way thinking Manik will prefer to sleep rather than getting out of bed and going in kitchen to make coffee but he took it seriously. He thought of pampering his wife today, so immediately said okay and got up to make it for her.

Nandini-(shockingly) you are seriously going to make one?

Manik-( announcing tone) yes today Manik Malhotra will pamper his queen.

He gave a loving kiss on her forehead making her smile and immediately went down after washing his face to make coffee for his beloved wife.

He entered the kitchen and sight Infront of him made him go all awww. Myrah was sitting on slab blabbering while karan was making something in pan and listening to her carefully as well. BUT wait!!! Didn't this boy slept late at night? Why the hell he is awake in 3 hours only? Nevertheless he entered inside and stand behind Karan without making any noise which myrah saw and becomes happy seeing her papaji in the morning itself.

Manik-( happily shouting) Good morning my babies.

Karan who was going to toss the omelette get startled and that whole omelette fell on floor instead of pan making manik-myrah laugh and karan whine in frustration.

Karan-( whining) Papa!!!

Manik-(laughing) what? I just wished you guys. Haina baby?

Myrah-(giigling) yes papajii.

Karan-( glaring) I know all your tricks Mr Malhotra. You deliberately shouted so that you can scare me. Huh.

Karan made a baby angry face making myrah laugh out loud while manik keep on looking at karan with love filled his eyes. He went forward and lovingly kissed his forehead making him smile.

Manik-(softly smiling) I'm sorry

Karan- noo, papa, you know I was just doing drama. It's okay.