part 47

Avoid mistakes if any ( not edited)

It was night time and  Nandini decided to do some of her hospital work in her room as Manik is going to teach karan in his room and he might sleep there as well so she was kinda free.

She was working on her patient's file when aarav entered inside and lie down on her lap making her smile.

Nandini ( caressing his hair)- what happened baby? You didn't sleep?

Aarav- no, I'm not sleepy yet. You complete your work. I won't disturb you.

Nandini (smiling)- noone of you ever disturbs me.

Aarav gives her a small smile and snuggles inside her tummy while nandini again concentrated on her work.

In half an hour she was done and saw aarav playing with her left-hand fingers. She chuckled and keep all her stuff aside.

Nandini-( sitting comfortably)- hmm, so? You wanna talk about something?

Aarav- noo, you want to?

Nandini- yes

Aarav-( looking up)- what?

Nandini-(softly) what are you planning for after 12 aaru? I was going to talk with karan too but he was already stressed so didn't bring this topic out Infront of him.

Aarav-(confused) I don't know maa... graduation?

Nandini-( Shaking her head in disbelief)- that tou you will obviously do but from where and what course? I mean you want to stay in India only or want to go abroad, or what subjects do you want to study?

Aarav-ohh....ummm....I don't know, I didn't think about this yet.

Nandini- tou socho na beta, ek baar your boards preparation will start, aap ko zyada time nahi milega iss ke liye.

( Then Think about it na baby,once your board preparations will start you won't get enough time for this)

Aarav-( thinking something) yeah you are right, I'll search for it. Don't worry.

Nandini-good, tomorrow I'll talk with karan and Diya too about this. In fact, Abhi and navya will also talk with Varun and aradhya respectively.

Aarav-( confused) Diya?

Nandini- (softly) I don't think so....her parents have enough time to talk about this, so me and Manik have decided to talk with Diya about this by ourselves.

Aarav didn't say anything so Nandini asked him something.

Nandini- ( rubbing his one arm) you still don't like her? It's not her fault aaru, you know right how her parents are?

Aarav-(sighing) mom, I know what all she has gone through and honestly, I feel bad for her but still, I can't get this thought out of my mind that she still wants Karan when she knows he loves mrudula, that cause of her parents my sister lost her life, that she is playing with Karan's trust, yes I know it's cause of wrong parenting and all that but Varun too suffered right? He too had bad parenting but still, he realised what is right and what is not. Abhi uncle didn't make him realised that, he understood that on his own. And what about karan? Why are we not thinking about him? He didn't have anyone maa, dadu and dadi were in Australia, ram uncle and ishita aunty met him quite late and they too were busy in their work, soon they also left... whatever karan is today is on his own. He understood the difference between good and bad on his own. The fact that Karan has gone through hell and still had the capability to come out as a stronger and good-hearted person makes me so proud of him mom and I won't let any freaking person hurt him. He is always concerned, worries about all of us, he had done enough for all of us and now it's our turn. If this time diya or anybody hurts him, I'll make sure they will pay really hard.