part 22

Another long chapter. Hope you all will like it✌️❤️(vote and comment please 🥺)

After waiting for half an hour doctor came out and seeing him everyone stood up hurriedly and walked towards him.

Manik(worriedly)- doctor what happened? Howz karan? Is he alright?

Doctor- Mr Malhotra we have done the surgery but because karan already had little injury in his head and in addition to it he is taking anti depression pills so we can't say anything right now. He is in critical stage.

Nandini-(cryingly) doctor...my baby...he will be fine right?

Doctor- mam you yourself is a doctor infact a neurologist you know how sensitive our brain is. We have to wait till the time karan gets conscious. If he didn't wake up in 12 hours he might slipped in coma or maybe die..

Bur before he could complete it Manik shouted holding his collars

Manik(angrily)- shut up just shut up. Nothing will happen to him,you get that?

Cabir(holding Manik)- Manik..leave him...leave him Manik, what's his fault?

Manik- you are right it's not his fault. It's fault of this idiot who didn't think twice before pushing my son.

Saying this he hold Varun and was going to beat him again when nandini hold his hands pulling him back. Soon aarav and cabir too pulled Manik back.

Nandini-- (pleading) stop it Manik please...our first priority is karan right now.

Manik(shouting)- no Nandini. He needs to learn a lesson. How can he do this?

Mukti(shouting)- oh stop it Bhai. Even Diya was involved in this. She called karan on terrace and forced him as well.... why are you not saying anything to her?

Listening her dhruliya and Diya started shivering. They have never seen manik this much angry with his own family members.

Dhruv(angrily)- oh shut up mukti don't drag my daughter in this.

Mukti- I don't need to drag her. She is the main reason of all this chaos.

Next moment Aliya said something which made Varun and mukti scared to death.

Aliya(angrily)- and what about how varun pushed aarav when he was a child and you blamed Karan for it to save him?

Listening her everyone stood shocked. They were feeling all the emotions at once....angry, shocked,numb, regret.

NANDINI (low voice)- what do you mean?

Mukti (stammering)- she...s.he...she meant nothing bhabhi. We didn't do anything.

Aliya(angrily)- oh really you didn't? Nandini aarav was never insecure of Karan it was Mukti's plan. She said all this things to you so that you starts hating him. Infact varun deliberately pushed aarav that day just cause he was jealous how aarav and Karan was good at everything. He was going to push karan but aarav fall down which Mukti saw and immediately blamed karan for that.

And next moment a loud sound echoed.  Mukti fall on floor as ABHI slapped her right on her face and another moment Varun was slapped by NANDINI. (How many of you thought manik/ nandini in place of Abhi?😂)