part 24

Omggg...2500+ words... I'm soo tired... not edited but a long update 🙈🦋. Voteeeeee and commmentttt....okiee?🥺👉👈

It was night by now and Raj neyonika were at home only as they didn't wanted to scare myrah by letting her know about karan.

Manik had sent everyone home excluding aarav and cabir. Nandini was reluctant to go but Manik assured her that he will take care of Karan,also if she won't go home myrah won't sleep tonight.

Manik was on call with Raj while aarav and cabir were sitting with karan in ward Passing their time by watching football match on TV which was already present there.

Raj- Manik ,are you sure you don't need me there and Karan...he is fine right?

Manik- dad trust me he is fine. Tomorrow you all can come,I won't deny and yeah don't send myrah to school bring her here.

Raj- okay,but what should I tell her for now? She is bugging neyonika since she came back from school.

Manik- dad don't worry,I had told nandini to make an excuse of me aarav and karan going out of town for some business meeting. It's just Karan was unconscious and environment here was not that good in afternoon cause we were standing in front of Operation theatre all day that's why I asked you both to not come but now karan is shifted in normal ward as well so myrah won't have to see all this.

Raj- yeah you are right and does ram, Ishita knows about it?

Manik- yeah they came to visit in evening. He was here that's why I was able to go to cabir's place to freshen up. Infact aarav and cabir too came with me.

After some more talks Manik cuts the call and placed his head on wall closing his eyes tightly. Raj and Karan still don't know about those evil deeds. In addition doctor had told him they are suspecting some kind of clot in Karan's brain which might cause him to undergo complicated surgery yet again.

After composing himself he went inside the ward to see everyone watching match. He shaked his head in disbelief and switched off the TV only to get three loud shouts.

Karan/aarav- (whining)papaaaa/ daddd

Cabir-(in same tone) manikkkkk

Manik(gritting his teeths)- what Manik and what Dad haan? He needs rest and you guys are playing, shouting? Cabir atleast you should understand he had undergone a surgery for God's sake.

Cabir(realising his mistake)- yeah yeah I'm sorry...I just forgot.

Karan(making cute pout)- dad please naaaa....just 10 mins more, it's almost ending.

Manik (sternly)- not a word more Karan. Aarav ,cabir get up and move towards hotel and you common close your eyes.

Manik had booked one room for cabir and aarav in a hotel which was in next lane only as they were not ready to go home while manik was going to stay at hospital. Hospital is far from their home so even Manik agreed with them and made arrangements in hotel.

He said last line pointing towards karan while both boys immediately accepted his order cause Manik was looking very serious. He never calls them by their name untill really serious situation is there.