part 16

Avoid mistakes if any (not edited)

All were now sitting on bed. Karan was lying on nandini's lap while she was caressing his hair and aarav was lying on Manik's lap and myrah was in between them playing with Karan's hair.

While cavya,mrudula, raj ishita, aradhya and Raj neyonika were sitting on couch and bean bag placed their.

Mrudula (pouting cutely with accusing look)- you never used to let me touch your hair.

Mrudula said pointing towards karan and Mrudula.

Before karan could say something myrah giigles cutely and said- caushe he lobes me mole. (Cause he loves me more)

Karan's eyes become wide whereas all others laughed and to tease karan mrudula become fake angry and walked towards Manik.

Mrudula (whining)- uncleeeee....dekhoo naaaa....your son don't loves me anymore.... ahaaannnnnnnn

She secretly winked at Manik and manik too got involved with her acting.

Manik(dramatically)- don't worry kiddoo... what happened if this idiot doesn't love you... I'll find a nice man for my baby girl.

Mrudula (fake excitement)- wow such a nice idea

Mrudu become fake excited and hugged him tightly as if showing how much happy she is while till now everyone had got an idea that they both are teasing Karan while karan was horrified.

Karan immediately got up and said shouting or rather screaming- aeyyy aeyyyy what do you mean you Will find a nice boy and you what was that "wow such a good idea"

He said mimicking mrudula in a very bad way while now everyone was rolling on floor laughing out loud.

Seeing everyone laughing he got in his senses that everyone was making fun of him. He made a bad face and pulled mrudu out of Manik's arms and hugged her tightly.

Looking at both of them everyone hooted while mrudula was blushing. Karan placed a soft kiss on her head and hide his face in her neck.

Aarav-(naughtily laughing) bas bass... stop your PDA now...bhabhi is yours only bhaiyaa

Karan (making disgusted face)- bhabhi?bhaiya? Seriously aaarav?

Aarav nodded his head sheepishly to which aradhya smacked his head... resulting in aarav making sad face and rubbing that area where aradhya hit him.

Raj(stopping everyone)- okay kids...now listen to me...me and manik needs to tell you something. Manik

He called out his name and then everyone turned towards Manik.

Manik(clearing his throat)- Guys....thing is we need to act that we still hates karan Infront of everyone else.

Karan- what? Why? Dad please mai aur dhoor nahi reh skta aap se.

Seeing him panicking Nandini hold his arms while manik cupped his face. In a second Karan's face were full of tears.

Manik(holding Karan's face)- champ....meri jaaan...listen to me...listen to papa. Idhar dekho betu.