part 51

Manik-(shouting) I mean that They Already Kidnap Karan!

Nandini stumbled back and manik worriedly holds her. In his anger and worries he forgot how Nandini must be feeling seeing her son in trouble. But he is his son too and at this moment he wants to do everything he can to get his son back to him safe and sound.

To add on to their worries they got a call from aarav.

Manik-yeah aarav, you guys reached home?

Aarav-(worriedly) no dad-

Manik-(Cutting him angrily) what? Aarav I told you to reach home na ?why are you still there?

Aarav-(worriedly) dad, myrah... I'm not able to find her.

Manik-(horrifically) what do you mean you can't find princess? She was with you right?

Aarav-(choking in tears) dad,she was sitting in car and we were standing outside. I turned back to look at her and saw she was not there. I tried finding her everywhere dad.

Manik with a thud sat down on chair placed behind him and everyone gathered around him.

Nandini-(cupping his cheeks) manii? What happened? Where is myrah?

Manik-(blankly) they kidnapped her too.

Aarav who was on call heard him and started shouting worriedly.

Aarav-(loudly) what do you mean? Where is myrah? Who kidnapped her? And what do you mean by her too? Who else is kidnapped?

Everyone was able to hear him so ram took phone from Manik's hands and said- aarav, you reached home beta. We too are coming there.

Saying this he cut the call without giving any chance to him speak.

Ram- we should go home Manik. We can't do anything sitting here. Also, everyone of us is more safe at home. Kids are alone there.

Cabir-he is right Manik, get up bro...we have to save our kids.

Manan were just numb. Their both children are kidnapped and God's knows are in what condition

**********************************

Somewhere in outskirts of city, in a dark place little girl was crying sitting beside a boy who was unconscious and there was a little cut on his head.

Girl-(cryingly) bhaiyuuuu

At the same time 3 people entered inside and made disgusting face seeing that girl shouting like this.

Woman-(irritatingly) God someone make this little bitch quiet.

Man 1-(shouting) shut up myrah. Dare you say another word, we will kill your brother.

Yes that girl was myrah and that boy was Karan. (You guys must have guessed it)

Another man picked a bucket of water and throw that on boy's face startling him.

Man 2- ( loudly) wake up idiot.

Karan shaked his head to let go of his dizziness and tried opening his eyes. He could hear someone sobbing besides him and three figures Infront of him.