Copyright and Part- 12

Nandini (crying bitterly)- Whyy Manik???? Why you never told me???? You knew that he was going through so much? Why didn't you bring him back??? Whyyyyy?????

Manik(tears)- You really think so Jaan that I didn't wanted to bring him back after knowing what he was going through? I tried...I tried a lot Nandini...but I couldn't.

Nandini-(shockingly)- What do you mean Manik? Why couldn't you bring him back?

Manik- Because someone wants to harm him Nandini!

Nandini gasps hearing him...why would someone hurt her baby when he did nothing wrong?

Nandini- But Manik why? I mean what did Karan do? Why would someone want to take revenge from him?

Manik(sighing)- Not from him....but from me. When I send Karan to Mom-Dad....I was checking on him and after 06 months I decided that I will bring him back no matter what. I will manofy you and then we all will again live happily. I went to Australia....you remember I told you I have a meeting and I need to go?

Nandini nodded, she remembered Manik telling her that there is some important meeting for which he needs to go. Myrah was just born so nandini didn't wanted him to leave them, but nevertheless she agreed. He said he will come back in a week but he was back after 02 days only.

Manik- There was no such meeting, I went to bring Karan back from Australia but as soon as I came out of the airport I received a message.

Flashback

Manik was coming out of the airport when he received a message from an unknown number.

It read:-

Don't even think of going back to your illegitimate son Manik Malhotra or else you will see him dead. Leave him and make him think that you and your family hate him.

Your Rival.

Manik was shocked reading that message but he just wanted to see Karan...to meet him...so he immediately called the Commisioner in India and told him about the matter. The Commisioner told him he will get all the information very soon.

Till then Manik decided to stay in a hotel but after an hour, he got a call from the Commisioner stating that the number was private and they were not able to trace it because the sim was already destroyed.

Manik's heart was not ready to leave his son like this, so he went to Raj's mansion but to his dismay, Karan was at school so he waited for him. But the next call just shook his world. Karan got in an accident and was badly injured.

But before he could go to the hospital, he again received a message but this time from a new number.

"I told you, but you didn't listen to me. Now bear it. I don't think so you love your son Malhotra because if you did, you wouldn't have came near him after the warning."