part 36

A longgg update♥️ hope you will enjoy ♥️♥️ (not edited please avoid mistakes 🥺🤧)  Read the note at the end

Manan and myrah entered inside to see the hall empty. A servant came and hand the trio glass of water to which both nandini and myrah thanked him and manik just nod in his direction. (Typical Malhotra)

Manik-(looking around) where is everyone?

Servant- everyone is in Karan Baba's room and raj sir and neyonika mam said they have a party to attend so will come late. Abhi sir hasn't returned yet.

Manik-what about cabir and navya?

Nandini- Manik, navya called me she said she is going to her house for some days with cabir.

Manik-(confused) all of a sudden? Is everything alright?

Nandini - no,her mom is ill, she was going to take aradhya too but she has lot's of work from her school so cabir asked her to stay at home only.

Manik-(nodding his head) I'll talk with cabir.

Myrah-(sadly pouting) I'll miss cabir uncle.

Nandini-(mischievously) you won't miss navya aunty?

Myrah(nodding her head in yes)- I will but cabir uncle is my favourite,so I will miss him moreee.

Manik-(faking sadness) I thought I'm your favourite princess.

Myrah(immediately jumping on him)- papa you are my favourite toooo.

Manik-(holding her closely) liar, everyone is your favourite haan?

Myrah (nodding in yes)- yess sequence wise.

Nandini (smiling)- acha? Who comes first in your sequence then? Manik or cabir?

Myrah (smiling happily)- karan bhaiyu. The you and aarav bhaiyu in horizontal and then cabir uncle and dadu in horizontal.

Nandini- (confusingly)horizontal?

Myrah- means same position mummajii.

Manik-(amazed) Karan? He is your most favourite?

Myrah- yeshh he pampers me the most like you and he is sometimes strict too like mumma. He is copy of both of you papajii.

Saying this she giigles and ran towards Karan's room to meet whereas manan were smiling brightly. Surely karan is very special for myrah.

In Karan's room they were working from past 4 hours continuasly. They were tired as hell but as they have Lot's to do they can't stop right now. The most tired were aarav and Karan.
Aarav cause he had practice today of football and Karan cause he had a practice today of basketball and also cause he is on medication. He is taking pills though not anti depression ones but the ones which are less dangerous and can help him in getting relief from his never ending thoughts. The problem is no one knows this except aarav and Mrudula. Karan didn't wanted to tell everyone else as he was not really that comfortable and also cause he was having really stupid and irrelevant thoughts but they were enough to make him go insane and have a anxiety attack so he just told aarav and Mrudula about this and aarav made an appointment with doctor who prescribed him these medicines but only on one condition that he won't take them regularly. Aarav was making sure in between that Karan is fine by looking at him again and again and doing his help as much as he can while mrudula was secretly giving his shoulders or head a little massage to soothe him whereas karan was just feeling blessed seeing his brother and his love so tensed for him but now he was getting really tired.

At the same time myrah ran inside opening the door with a loud bang startling everyone and Diya and Mrudula who were writing their heading with a sketch pen get startled and the heading gets destroyed.