part 28

Short update compare to the ones I give but I'm not really in a mood to write, please bear it... enjoy reading peeps❤️🦋

Karan entered inside his room slamming the door behind. He sat on his bed holding his head. He was feeling as if his head will burst. Soon he started breathing heavily,he was rubbing the area over his chest trying to calm himself. He fall on his knees trying hard for a moment he really thought this is it ....this is the end. But soon he felt one hand Taking him in her arms.

He turned around to look at mrudula sitting there crying seeing his condition. Karan's eyes were blood red,he was breathing heavily. He snuggles in her chest while she patted his head.

Karan(shaking+crying)- mr..U..dul..a...I...C..an..t br..e..athe. (mrudula I can't breathe)

Mrudula-(lovingly holding him tightly)- shhh shhh calm down baba...you will be fine... I'm here na... don't worry baba... everything is fine...just hold on... please...

From side table she took a glass of water and made him drink it. After making him drink she cleaned sweat from his face with her dupatta.

(Her dress)

(Her dress)

Karan snuggles more in her neck sobbing holding her waist. Mrudula keep on giving him small kisses and side by side keeps on caressing his hair.

Mrudula- shh it's fine naa baby... please roo nahi aap. (Please don't cry)

Karan (whispering)- I'm very tired.

Mrudula- I know baby...you know what,come and lie here on bed... I'll make you sleep then...

Mrudula was about to get up but karan whimper in her neck only making her stop.

Mrudu (lovingly)- what happened? You don't want to get up?

Karan nodded in no like a kid laying in same position. Mrudula chuckled looking at him but didn't said anything.

In few minutes only karan fall asleep in same position while mrudula had tears looking at him. It's been years he is suffering, she has seen him crying in frustration at night but she never had any idea about pills. She was having lots of questions in her mind...was he taking pills at that time also when she was there with him or all these started after she left? Did he went for therapy? If yes what was the outcome? She had lot's of things but for now she thought of concentrating on karan only.

After 4 hours (at night)

Karan woke up from his deep slumber and looked at mrudula who was looking at him lovingly. He smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. Mrudula smiled while karan was looking at her intently. He was moving towards her lips but at that moment only aarav came running inside in a speed.

Karan made a bad face while mrudula was blushing,aarav noticed what they were about to do but didn't tease them as there was a major problem going on for now.

Aarav-(hurriedly)- Karan,come down..dad..he has not arrived yet.

Karan(getting up+ worried)- what do you mean? Kaha gye the papa? (Where did he went?)

Aarav- karan, after your outburst dad went somewhere without telling anyone. We tried alot to stop him but he didn't listen. His phone is switched off too.

Listening him karan was numb he immediately ran downstairs to see nandini sitting on couch crying and aradhya and neyonika were calming her whereas cabir,ram and Raj were moving from one side to another talking to different people on phone asking if they know anything about Manik.

Ishita saw karan and came towards him. She cupped his face and said-(softly) are you okay beta?

Karan- (worriedly) mom...papa?

Ishita (calmly)- don't worry beta...Manik will come soon.

Karan didn't said anything but he was continuasly blaming himself. He had decided that he won't let anyone know about his sufferings then how can he loose his calm this easily?how can he shout at his own dad like this? He closed his eyes in frustration. He was not able to look at anyone. He knew just one thing if something happened to Manik today,even a small scratch he will leave this family forever.

Diya saw karan lost in his thoughts she hold his hands and said- Karan, uncle will come soon...dont worry.

At the same time mrudula came down and saw Diya holding Karan's hand. She felt insecure seeing that but didn't said anything while karan was too lost to notice his surroundings.

Nandini-(crying+ frustration) maaa...where is Manik??? When will he come?

Neyonika- don't worry beta... I'm sure he must be coming home only.

Karan walked towards nandini and sat on his knees.

Karan-(hicupping) maa...I'm...I'm..so..r..r..y...yeh sab meri vjh se hua Hai. ( All this is cause of me)

Nandini- (lovingly) it's not your fault baby..you just vent out your feelings,we should have understand you...and don't worry I'm sure manik will come soon and then we both will punish him. Okay?

Listening her everyone smiled except Karan. He was still adamant on his decision. One scratch on Manik and he will go away from everyone's life for forever.

Will Karan will get seperated from his family? Once again?
Let's see🦋