Part- 05

Please vote everyone... please 🥺🥺.
So many of you view but someone hardly votes. What is this? 🥺😑

Manik and Raj were standing near Neyonika, waiting for her to open her eyes while Karan was outside, as he didn't feel like going in. He was going through a lot at the moment. In fact, they all were feeling anxious.

Suddenly, they heard a painful voice. They saw Neyonika trying hard to open her eyes. Raj and Manik immediately held her from both sides and made her sit. Once they were confirmed that she is fine, they both sighed in relief while Neyonika smiled seeing them but soon she saw Karan standing outside through glass looking down.

Her eyes went teary seeing him after so long. Both saw her looking at Karan so Raj spoke - He's not okay Neyo....he needs you.

Neyo(teary)- bring him in please Raj.

Raj nodded and brought Karan in forcefully. He was still looking down trying to hold his tears but one loving call from Neyonika, and he immediately hugged her tightly and started crying loudly. Manik too was teary eyed and turned his face away.

Neyonika ( caressing his hair)- bass bass naa meri jaan...aur kitnaa roge aap...see ab toh I'm completely fine. Now I won't leave my baby.

While Karan cried more hard on listening this as he knew that's not true. Raj patted his shoulder and soon he came in his senses and broke the hug.

Karan- Aap rest Karen ab......aur..

But his voice was cut by the nurse who suddenly came in and said something which shocked everyone.

Nurse- Mr.Malhotra....what have you decided? Will you bring Mrs Malhotra for chemotherapy?

Manik( low angry voice)- Are you fucking mad?

While Karan was glaring her so hard that the poor nurse shivered seeing him like this.

Karan(sternly+ glaring)- Didn't we informed the whole staff about not telling Grandma anything? What the fuck were you doing at that time you idiot!

Oopss Poor nurse... yes that's true they informed the whole staff but she was busy ogling over the junior Malhotra that she didn't listen anything what his Dad (Manik)told everyone...lol.

While the nurse was looking stressed and scared, Manik glared at Karan for using the f word which Karan noticed and rolled his eyes at him who is treating him as if he is some 07 year old kid who has made a mistake.

This stare stare game was interrupted by a loud voice of Neyonika, who was scared of things now.

Neyonika- What do you mean? Chemotherapy? Raj, Manik, Karan...What is she saying??? Tell me clearly. Raj tumhe meri kasam tell me the truth right now!

Raj- Neyonika...vo....umm....you have cancer....brain cancer....last stage.

Neyonika- (slowly+ shockingly)- Will I survive?

Listening to her, both Manik and Karan went towards her and said together - Obviously Maa/Dadi.

But Neyonika knew the truth.... come on it's last stage brain cancer and considering her age, she knew how all this will end after all she was herself an educated lady who knew about these diseases and it's results very well.

She looked at Manik and Karan and very slowly whispered- I'm sorry Karan... I'm sorry Manik...

Karan- No Dadi...Aap sorry kyu bol rahi hain?