Chapter 9: I'm in charge!

"Brahms, You could choose anything you want as your reward, and you chose to sleep with me?" you sighed, trying to let go of Brahms' strong grasp on your arm. " I will let you chose another reward, so-"

"No." Brahms interrupted sternly, practically dragging you with a less than effort force. " You are not in charge of me y/n. I can do what I want."

" Are you sure about that?" He took out a blue cardigan from his closet, in preparation for an early night.

" Well, you were before but now I am in charge." His back faced you as he searched for a specific article of clothing. "This is my house, and in my house I say you have to sleep with me tonight." He left the room with his cardigan and sleepwear in hand, smirking mischievously and feeling triumphant over you.

You left into the hall to your own room for (Sleepwear of preference).

The Heelshire estate was no longer a foreign home of wealthy people anymore, the past days had gotten you accustomed to running through the staircases in search of a specific room in the out-dated home. The stray cobwebs and the past-due customs made you realize the home is in need of a modernized renovation; though you decided against it, since the vintage style home seemed to have an authentic sort of enchantment.

Feeling a sense of defeat over Brahms, you returned at the door prepared for what terrors would meet you in the night.

A comforting effervescent glow of the moon shone on your figure that awaited the man in the bathroom.

"How pretty!" you stood perched on the curtains in awe of the moon that envied the stars' dimmed lighting.

The sky seemed to illuminate brighter in the evenings at the Heelshire estate, a cherished time for Brahms, especially on nights spent with a special someone.

"It's a Waxing crescent, pretty, isn't it?" You felt a cold hand trace down the small of your back, his cool breath inches away from your neck.

"I, well yes, It is I think so too." You blushed profusely as you carefully untangle the knots trapped in your throat. " We can go to sleep now. Only if you want, of course."

In silent knowing, his hand guided you to the silk fitted sheets that presented a golden-glow of the moon.

" Goodnight, Brahms." You sleepily sprawled yourself onto the bed, grabbing onto the nearest pillow.

In your sleeping moments, Brahms was far from sleep. He watched you sleep without a worry in the world, before he went under the same slumber, cuddled behind you. 

***

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, as promised, I updated on Friday. Sorry for a short one, it was completed on the same day as I started :/. The next chapter should be expected next Friday evening or days prior. Don't forget to support by voting, commenting, or giving a follow! Once again I accept readers' requests on fanfiction to write or a chapter you want. :)