centuries old lovers

y/ns pov brought to you by lysol-

I was never truly in the condition to fall in love. In the odd positions I have been put under these past months I have felt I haven't been able to see much other people or explore many other things.

In my years, I have never felt I needed to attach to someone so much but as I willingly sit at the table across from him professing something that I would have never thought would have escaped my mouth I am led to believe this is where I am meant to be.I hate sounding cheesy but there is some sort of comfort. Perhaps it's the stretch of the mahogany table and the large window perfectly symmetrical to its center that puts me at great ease. They say when you are in love you feel you are, in a way, in a constant sleeping state because you feel safe. In that way I feel as if I am no longer in control of myself, which is why I am able to say I am terrified and in love at how safe and comfortable I feel. Because due to that feeling, I am no longer able to control how I feel.

I am unable to do nothing more but walk slowly towards him, around the table towards his end. I believe the distance put between us was meant for me to walk across, to feel as if I have control over myself and that I choose to walk towards him. When in reality, I didn't. All I could do was walk towards him and look at his snide smirk as he reclines on the creaky chair and his hair falls back in a way that makes him look youthful, almost plastic. I never noticed this, but he always had this expensive look to him. In his rugged, corrupt way that he sat there, there was an air of superiority that he felt within him, and I felt it pull me to my feet.

Despite the fact that he is just sitting there as I look below me, there is an unspoken feeling in the room that made me feel so little. And in that moment, I knew nothing was real, because it was all too perfect and accidental. As if my intuitive nature predicted correctly, I felt a long leg stretch out below me, and I tripped and fell onto him. I felt a hand firmly holding onto my hip and another on my mid-back.

"What's the matter with you!" I was caught out of my thoughts, and I looked up at him from my half sitting position on his lap.

"What's the matter with you!" he mimics in a taunting way, "You were deep in thoughts and walking so slow and it's fun to take advantage, y/n."

I looked down at his arm that wrapped around me as he adjusted our position and held me closer to his chest. As his facial hair was somewhat present, his stubble scratched my temple as his head hung low, as if he wanted to whisper something to me.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked confidently, his air of nervousness previously there seemed to have been part of the facade of the mansion.

"Since when did you become a gentleman? Asking for permission and all?"

His head still hung low, as if we were in a crowded room of people. It seemed he liked the intimacy of the two of us and wanted me to know that it was real and breathing as his breath shakes near my chest.

"You can call me anything you'd like, but a fool who wouldn't wait for your call is not one of them" he winked playfully, and we breathed deeply as one, "now how about my request?"

I wrapped my arms behind his neck and pulled him into the small distance that was left between us. The taste of his lips was intoxicating as his hand cupped my face and I naturally rested on his lap without assistance. our lips moved in perfect sync as if this was meant to happen. I pressed him closer as I explored the curves and contours of his face and licked his lips for entrance. He dipped lower as my back curved and pushed upwards towards him. His hand was gripping the back of my hair as a moan escaped into his mouth as we parted occasionally for short gasps of breath.

The stillness of the Mansion echoed the sound as if it was haunted by centuries old lovers that danced by each dip and pull, we had against each other. It was like our own dance, once I'm willing to learn and entertain forever.

I wrote this chapter surprisingly fast so it's pretty sloppy without editing. I never wrote a kissing scene before so this might sound a bit professional to most who enjoy the reckless descriptions of hard on passion. I hope this was enjoyable in a way and if anyone has requests, I am happy to go forward with. I might not get comments sometimes or it might drown under the others, so my email is fibrihbfconl (gmail.com since it won't let me add the rest) which is my most active one.