Teach me piano!

" Wait, Brahms please!"

He ran into a room that seems like the bathroom before I could catch up to him.

I decided it is best to leave him be since he probably did not want to talk to me after I saw him without his mask.

Maybe soon I can make it up to him for the mistake I did.

Brahms pov: brought to you by mr. And miss. Heelshire's will to live.

I locked the door so y/n would not be able to come inside.

That was the first time in years, someone had actually seen my face without a face covering or mask.

I wiped the tears falling down my jawline and decided to wash my hair since I hadn't done so in a very long time. 

~ One shower later~

After I came out of the shower, I started rummaging through the bathroom cupboards to look for something I can use to shave off my growing facial hair.

I found a razor that used to belong to my dad, so after a couple minutes of trying to figure out how it works, I shaved it all off which made me look noticeably cleaner than I did before.

I quickly ran to my room with a towel on and changed into a button-up white shirt, with dark-colored pants. I then brushed my hair to make it look even nicer than before.

I think I look good today.

I did not have the guts to leave my bedroom and go see y/n since my mask broke and im still pretty upset that they saw me without my mask.

I turned on the music in my room and danced to classical music since it always calmed me down when i'm upset.

Y/n didn't mean any harm in seeing me without my mask, right? Maybe I can forgive them soon.

Y/n's pov: ( brought to you by greta's shitty ex.)

Once the kitchen was cleaned, I went to find Brahms. Loud classical music was coming from his room so I tried to open his door but it was locked.

"Brahms? I'm so sorry, I understand if you don't want to see me right now but please let me make it up to you." I still felt horrible after I saw him without his mask, but I hope he can forgive me soon.

After a couple moments of silence, Brahms opened the door to let me in.

His face now looked refreshed and more put together since he usually has a restless look on his face with an unbrushed beard. he seemed more calm and less tensed than he usually is.

I felt my face flush at the site of Brahms like this, I just hope he didn't notice it at all.

I sat on his bed trying to think of what to say, while Brahms sat next to me looking at his shoes.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you brahms?"  I decided to ask him instead since nothing came to mind that he wanted.

"well, there is one thing . . ." 

" and what is that?"   

"You have to teach me how to play piano." 

That's the end of this chapter!the next one will be coming real soon.vote/comment/share/save for support and for me to write more stories and chapters like this! and remember I accept readers request so if you have an idea for me to write I will do it in a chapter! 𓆉︎