My mask!

The image above is how he kinda looks like without his mask :) ( not my art credit belongs to artist)

I woke up drowsy with the sound of the phone ringing and brahms gone from my side.

"Where has he gone this early" I mumbled to myself as I got up to answer the phone from my bedside table.

"Hello, Y/n? Is that you? Are you safe?"

" Malcom! Yes, yes I am fine. Did you make it to the hospital?" I recalled Malcom got attacked by Brahms and almost died from his wounds.

"Yeah! That's why I called. I am staying at the hospital for a couple days to heal. But are you sure you will be okay staying with doll man?" He sounded a little concerned after what happened when he was back at the mansion.

" I'm safe, so please don't worry about me, Malcom. His parents gave me orders to take care of him, and I will do just that."

" As long as you're safe y/n. But promise me if something bad happens you will call the police okay? Im surprised you didn't completely quit working there like I did."

" yes, I promise. But you should really get some rest right now and stop worrying."

" Alright, but just please be careful around him, you know he is very dangerous. I'll talk to you later then."

After the phone cut off with his warning, I went to take a quick morning shower and get dressed for the day.

I went downstairs into the kitchen, where I suspected Brahms should be since I heard loud banging of pots and pans coming from the first floor.

~ A walk to the kitchen later~

I found Brahms holding two plates of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, with the kitchen a complete mess.

The table was filled with multiple butter knives, all having a thick gunk of peanut butter or jelly, While the carpet had a smashed piece of burnt bread. 

I guess Brahms must have smashed it out of rage for some reason. 

" I made your favorite y/n!" He seemed to have made his voice less child-like and more husky and smooth in a way, though he still had that childish energy with him. 

" Wow! Thanks for making us breakfast!" I pretended I did not really mind the huge mess in the kitchen. He looked really proud of himself with child-like joy in his eyes. I just gave him a wide smile, to let him know he did a good job. 

He handed me one of the plates, and we sat down together silently, though he did not take off his mask to eat his food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" 

" I don't really want to take my mask off in front of you yet." Brahms spoke in a shushed voice as if he was embarrassed or uneasy.

" That's alright Brahms, I could go eat in the living room if it makes you comfortable." 

" Thank you y/n! You are very kind." 

I picked up my plate and sat in the living room to eat. 

~ A little short bit later

I finished my sandwich pretty quickly, though I could still hear Brahms in the kitchen. Which meant he might still be eating. 

I got very curious about what he looked like without his mask, but a part of me felt it would be an invasion of his privacy if I did go into the kitchen and took a quick peek. 

Would it hurt if I looked for just a  moment? 

Despite my mind telling me not to, I slowly walked into the kitchen so he wouldn't hear me. 

And boy, was he handsome. 

His hair was in messy curls that almost touched his forehead. The beard once hidden under his mask was fully shown and ungroomed from all that time he lived in his hidden room. His complexion was a little pale from lack of sunlight since his parents never let him leave the house. 

" Y/n! I didn't want you to see me without my mask!"  He had tears on the verge of falling. His faced was completely flushed as he tried to reach for his mask.  

His outburst took me out of my fantasies and thoughts, alerting me to his attention.

"I, I'm really sorry."

His hand must have slipped reaching for his mask, since it hit the carpet floor and shattered into tiny shards.

Brahms ran quickly out of the kitchen while covering his face with his hands. 

I tried to run after him despite not being near as fast enough.

" Brahms, wait!" 

That's all for today folks, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Ooh drama, yes I know.  Please vote/follow/comment/save if you liked it while I work on more chapters!! Also if you have ideas for a chapter you want me to write in this fanfiction let me know and help my writers block :)