stay with me y/n?

"Brahms I said it's time for bed!" I stood near the corner of his bedside gesturing towards it so he can go to sleep.

He still stood by the door quietly. His hair hung low covering his face and almost touching the doll mask he wore. He seemed to be thinking about something. 

"You know the rules." I reminded him as he walked slowly to his bed.

He laid down and took a deep breath as he relaxed on his pillow.

Brahms looked at me with his verdant eyes without saying a word. 

"Under the covers" I wrapped him up under his soft blanket with his glare lingering on me.

" Be a good boy and go straight to sleep, okay?" I gave him a warm smile before I stood up, but I was pulled back down when I felt a strong grip holding my hand.

"Kiss?" Brahms said in a childish voice through his doll mask. I found it strange with Brahms being about my age and sounding like a child.

" No kiss tonight Brahms it's your punishment I'm sorry." He tightened his grip on my hand, not wanting me to leave without his kiss.

"Kiss." 

"Fine. You'll get your good night kiss." I leaned towards him to plant one on his cheek. 

He slowly lets go of my hand and started to stroke my hair gently, even after I already gave him a kiss.

I felt my face flush into a bright red despite that he had these grey gloves on and I only kissed the cheek of a doll mask.

"Will you stay the night with me y/n?" He looked at me through his doll mask with a pleading look in his eyes, which I can't say no to.

" I suppose I can stay the night" I tried my best to stay calm since my still flushed cheeks were no help at all.

I laid under the covers next to him and watched him as he drifted off to sleep.

Despite his strange mask and all the people I knew he murdered, he seemed so calm and peaceful in this state.

In a way, I almost feel safe with him. 

Maybe everything won't be too bad since I chose to stay here.

This chapter is kinda short but I promise, the rest will be longer. Don't forget to vote/comment/follow/save/send a reader's request for more chapters and stories!!