What are you up to?

A little note I have no clue how people teach others piano so I kinda guessed so if yall know how to play . . . im so sorry.

I was taken aback by his sudden request.

" Piano? Are you sure? I'm not really that good at it anyways-"

" But you played the piano to me the other day, and it was really good." Brahms interrupted excitedly, leaning closer and placing his coarse hands on my thigh making my face flush.

" Well, I suppose I can teach you something simple" I watched Brahms run out towards the living room, waiting by the piano.

" c'mon y/n!"  He gestured his hand over, guiding me towards the bench.

I sat down waiting for him to sit next to me but he plopped himself on my lap, fidgeting with excitement.

He looked directly into my eyes for a split second, with a not so innocent look knowing exactly what he was doing to me. I never seen him look at me this way. Or anyone for that matter.

He will seriously be the death of me.

" um, so I'll play something, and you can try to follow."

I played the first part of twinkle twinkle little star hoping that he could follow along 

" hmm"

Brahms was intensely fixated on the piano keys, which gave me time to admire his strong features while he was so close to me.

While I was busy looking at him, He suddenly smashed a set of keys at once, causing me to flinch to his attention.

" I can't do it, it's too hard!"

" You could just play me something instead." He demanded, not taking no for an answer. 

I was thinking for a moment of something that would calm him down. Something i'm sure he would like.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I started to play all things bright and beautiful on piano, in hopes it would do.

He then sunk down into the piano chair and rested his head on my shoulder while I continued to play.  

After a couple minutes, I watched him drift into a deep sleep, still cuddled up next to me.  

~ A small time skip brought to you by peanut butter and jelly sandwiches~

I attempted to carry him up into his bedroom, but he was so freakishly heavy that I wasn't even able to get him to move the slightest bit.  

I tried to somehow pick him up by his waist, but it only jerked him awake.

" huh!?" He looked around the room on alert for a moment, and he relaxed once he saw me right in front of him.

" I'm sorry I woke you! I was trying to carry you to bed and-"

" No, no its fine, " Brahms said tiredly while rubbing his eyes. 

" Thanks for playing me the piano though. It was beautiful," I felt a light  peck on my cheek, and before I could say anything, He was already halfway across the living room.

" Its cute when you do that thing with your face." He winked at me while running off laughing hysterically. 

" what is he up to?" I mumbled to myself, while still feeling like an absolute nervous reck.  

That's the end of this chapter guys :). Don't forget to vote/comment/follow for support! What is Brahms planning. Only I know. Not you. Muahahaha. Also if you have any ideas for a chapter dm me it or comment it and ill give you credit in the chapter for the idea ( unless you don't want to be credited that will be fine) 🌟