Picnic date!

" Can we please just lay in the garden. We really don't have to go outside."  Brahms miserably followed y/n to the mansion's entrance, with a couple remarks on how inconvenient this is.
" C'mon Brahms, you never been outside before and I told you it would be enjoyable." Y/n held their picnic basket filled with the mansions delicacies and treats to be eaten later.

Brahms stopped right in front of y/n at the entrance, giving them a stern look.
" I told you we are not going outside" y/n frowned at Brahms stubborn demeanors
"I already planned this, and so now we have to go." You held Brahms hand guiding the way outside, until he decides to stop midway the front garden behind you.
"  Its so bright and hot out here,  I am going to go back inside." Brahms covered his eyes to protect himself from the suns rays, earning a snicker from y/n
" why are you laughing at me?" He tries to open his squinted eyes to look directly at you
" You will get used to it, besides, the place where im taking you is well shaded."
After making it past the Mansions opening, brahms disliked anyone who he saw pass by, even at a great distance.

"Stop doing that your scaring them"

"Doing what? I have no clue what you are talking about." He looked innocently at y/n as if he didn't just threatened strangers with a death glare. 
" That thing you do when people get close by. You know, not everyone os dangerous."
"I suppose so"
He spent the rest of their walk looking down or refraining from killing the next person that got the slightest look at y/n. 
"loosen up. We are already deep in the forest so there isn't much of a chance in running into someone" Brahms looked down at y/n with his arms crossed, still regretting this dearly. 
After a while of walking, Brahms and y/n made it to a flowery clearing,  with all types of small creatures.

large trees hung low to create a well shaded area and an even more captivating view of of the forest that surrounded them. vines hung toward the grass clearing and moving it in every direction the wind allows it to. butterflies fluttered in all sorts of directions, with some disappearing into the vast forest further north. 

Brahms was in awe of the scenery around him, unable to take it all at once since he only ever seen things like this in paintings; to which he believed to be a myth. 
He wouldn't stop touching everything, but to his luck nothing was poisonous and y/n chose this spot mostly for his tendency to touch everything. 
"wow, this is," brahms spoke as he tried to catch a butterfly fluttering away in his hands " very beautiful." 
" See I knew you would like it" Y/N gave Brahms a knowing grin as they set up the picnic basket. 
Brahms stood still in the grass field, not knowing what to do since he is not used to seeing this much wildlife and greenery all at one scene; he only really looked out the window, or stood in the grass for a moment.  
He was always used to being 'babied' by his parents or ignored by past babysitters, so of course everything felt too much here, as he looked around nervously rubbing his eyes. 
"Are you alright, brahms?" Y/n spoke in a comforting whisper In his ear while patting his back
He sat down on the picnic rug across from y/n, while he started to pull pieces of grass and keeping them in his pockets.
" what are you doing?" Y/n questioned Brahms strange behavior as usual

"I'm keeping these green things to take home with me in my room."

" why would you even need that for?"

"oh, just for something" 

The picnic rug layed open presenting the decorative picnic sweets.  The smell of strawberry sweets, baked bread, and flavorful treats filled the scenic air.
Small pill bugs trailed around tuffs of grass, Often being thrown in the air by brahms.

"I can get used to this I think" Brahms smiled looking down at the piece of cake in front of him " never thought it would be like this, my parents always told me everything was dangerous."

Y/n looked down remembering all the events that has happened from the past months. Ever since they made a promise with him not kill anyone again, they often forget who he truly is; but maybe they might never know.

"Can I ask you something?" Brahms looked up at y/n curiously from what they inquired.
" go ahead." He looked at them analytically, hoping the question wasn't too personal on any of his motives.

"Why did you decide to spare me?"

Brahms looked at them surprised while almost choking on a piece of bread.

"I-" He thought for a moment looking down, until his face went completely expressionless " wait, something is wrong."

" Wait, what?" Y/n hurriedly started to pack their picnic set up as he stood up. " where are you going?"

He started to sprint at full speed back to the mansion with y/n far behind, strangely he kind of knew the area, for someone who hardly goes out.

" Stop, I can't catch up!" 

This chapter took a long time to come out, And I honestly already have a solid idea for the next chapter so basically what happened here was . . .
No just kidding, you have to wait until the chapter comes out HAHAHAHA anyways, don't forget to vote/comment/follow for support! And Im open to readers request.