outside the mansion

Sorry for the long wait, I have not been feeling my writing lately and kinda felt discouraged. Please don't be rude in the comments but to make it up I am going to write a cute date between you and Brahms next chapter :) also did you know brahms personality type is a infj? ( I am an intj myself :))

I haven't seen Brahms for a couple hours which got me a bit worried. Not a single banging of the walls or any type of estranged noises from whatever place that has caught his attention.

Not a single sound.

I explored through the huge halls, still not used to the outdated mansion's multiple strange features.

I paused in front of Brahms room door hearing loud classical music being played.

As soon as I barged open the door, I found Brahms waltzing around the bedroom very dramatically.

"For someone who has been trapped in this mansion for who knows how long, you do have a taste in music"

He seemed to have been distracted since he flinched at my sudden voice.

His face was completely flustered in embarrassment, a new emotion he unlocked in his strange personality.

" Your parents never actually let you go outside do they?"  

"Oh, uh, no they never let me." He seemed a bit relieved that it was just me since he was always nervous around anyone.

" Hey, I was thinking maybe we can go out today, and have a little picnic in the park I know this really nice place-"

" No! I can't do that! There are too many people outside and, what if something bad happens!" He warned, trying to convince me out of this. 

" Its gonna be okay Brahms. I promise you, you're gonna love it." 

I spent 20 minutes debating with him since he was reluctant at the thought of even being seen outside the mansion. But with my great persuading skills, I managed to win.

" I suppose I can go for you. But I need to change first" he scratched the back of his head nervously, wondering what he got himself into.