Chapter 11: Brahms likes blonde brits and i'm pissed about it

"Don't look at me like that!" you slipped your arm in the sleeves of an autumnal coat that previously hung in the entrance hanger.

"I'll be horribly bored and lonely if you go away like that y/n." Brahms sat slumped down with his arms crossed in the nook of a sectional couch, following y/n with his eyes as they got their bag.

"Don't act like such a child!" You walked towards the door fumbling with the keys, while Brahms laid his head back and gave a loud distressed sigh. "You don't have any type of job to be sighing like that."

"What was that, dear?" you turned your head back looking directly at him.

He has never called you any names like that before. Was it to throw you off, perhaps?

"nevermind . . ."

***

You walked down a couple blocks to find a town market you have heard of that sells anything you could possibly need in the kitchen. Without Malcolm around, you had to become less dependent on house workers, especially with Brahms . . . special hobbies.

The musky, earthy smell of rain filled your sinuses which felt rather nice since the mansion in its authentic dander and death became sickening after a while.

You stopped in the middle of a street to check your phone for the right direction. You walked near the store, but as you entered you couldn't shake the feeling of being watched . . . and followed.

The first that came to mind was Brahms; you were no idiot. A murderer, psychopath, and you gave him orders to stay home yet he persisted; he never listens and you can't get away from him.

You looked around incredulously, hoping to see a tall man hiding behind a porcelain doll mask lurking in a street corner.  Instead, the heat mirage of the late summer rippled distantly in his place, watching in waves as you entered the market. 

-Brahms pov: brought to you by me shaking and crying and throwing up finding out he apparently canonly has a preference for  straight haired blonde girls and I have curly black hair- 

I didn't feel well when y/n was away from me; my body physically ached for them. I slumped back on the couch, and crossed my arms above my head for what felt like hours, waiting for something to happen.

I have never been alone like this nor trusted to be, and I never knew why.

I am very trustful. 

Author's note: This is short, but I'll get the next chapters up  in a few minutes or tomorrow at best. Keep in mind I'm pantsing this so it isn't my best work but I plan to write another Brahms fanfic but plotted :)

Random, but I used to be intrigued by fanfiction writers getting into freak accidents (Ex. got in a crash, incurable illness etc.) Yet the reason I have not been updating is because I'm literally getting sued by my physics teacher . . . But I updated!!!