3

harry potter

draco awkwardly stands with confusion on his face. he's clearly not the only confused one. he slowly walks up and beside luna, who's still smiling widely, ear to ear.

even though she has to share a room with draco malfoy? this girl can handle anything. the silence in the hall is so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"ok! we have our head girl and boy!" mcgonagall says breaking the silence.
"time for the feast!"

food appears in front of our eyes, waiting to be eaten. we wait for mcgonagall to say the word.

"Enjoy!"

time to eat.

ron stuffs his hands into a turkey and rips out a leg. he eats it then moans at the beauty of its tastiness. "STOP!" mcgonagall booms loud enough for the whole school to hear.

everyone freezes in horror, seeing the shock on mcgonagall's face. "I almost forgot! oh, silly me," mcgonagall giggles. "there is a new student here at hogwarts! justin bragge, please step foward!"

a tall slim boy with messy light brown hair, blue eyes and light skin stood from the end of the griffindoor table and walked down the hall.

he looked over and winked at someone, and I noticed it was hermione, who didn't seem to notice. justin stood at the front and did a half smile, which caused most girls to sigh in desperation. even ginny blushed a little.

I made wide eyes at her and she giggled. "oh come on. he's cute. but I love you, and only you." she kissed me on the cheek which made me smile.

I noticed hermione's cheeks turned soft pink and she curved her mouth just to smile a little bit, noticing justin staring at her.

ron noticed which caused him to narrow his eyes at justin, and wrinkle his nose.

justin walked past us and sat back down in his seat and a lot of girls continued to stare at him, except ginny and hermione. after the feast we all walked back to the gryffondoor common room.

"password?" the fat lady asks.

"baubles!" I call out to the fat lady.

she opens the door and I walk in with ginny, as she secretly places her hand into mine. I smile at her and plant a kiss on her soft rose lips as we sit on the couch across from ron and hermione.

ron was talking to hermione in a stern voice. "I'm telling you hermione; he's flirting with you. If he goes near you I will slap him silly!"

"ronald calm yourself! I don't care if he's flirting with me. don't you trust me? besides, he's not even that cute." hermione smiles at ron as she gets up and begins to walk away.

ron smiles back, until he makes a funny face. "that cute? so you think he's a little cute?" he follows hermione up the stairs as she lets out a big groan at his comment.

suddenly justin walks in with a bunch of girls surrounding him, not letting him have his own space. ginny rolls her eyes when justin smiles at her and she smacks her lips against mine.

I smile at her, then I pick her up bridal style and carry her to our bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and I lay beside her. she looks at me with her beautiful, sparkling eyes.

then she places her head into my chest. "when's first period starting?" she asks me. I look at the clock. "an hour."

she smiles and falls asleep in my chest, so I place my head on hers, kiss her head, then close my eyes and drift into sleep.