20

harry potter

ron and hermione were still fighting.

ron was still mad, but they went to hogsmaede together anyway.

Every single day we walk into the common room, all I hear is:

"Why would you go Hermione! Tell me!"

"He kissed me!"

"It's not my fault!"

I sat on the couch beside the arguing couple. I rolled my eyes. They we're having the same exact argument.

"I can't believe you didn't see it coming!" Ron said his ears turning pink.

"Shut up! Oh please just shut up!" I finally screamed, causing a few stares. Ron glares at me and Hermione stares at me in shock. "Ron! You knew you were in love with Hermione by 6th year, but you let Lavender kiss you and boss you around, didn't you? You knew it hurt hermione, and left her crying on my shoulder. I'm not going to listen to this anymore. You two are madly in love. Aren't you? Yes. You are. So forget. Ron, she only went to be nice. She didn't except. Hermione, he has a point. You should have seen it coming. But he's the one that kissed her."

Ron stares at me for a while before slowly turning his head to Hermione. "I was so blind. It hurt you. I know how you feel now," Ron says his eyes pricking with tears.

"Oh Ron. I love you. But your such a child. I'm with a child!" Hermione says throwing her hands in the air and waking to Ron, and sitting on his lap.

Ron did his half smile which caused Hermione to blush, and do her half smile. I remembered when I was in love with that smile. I feel like a monster for telling Ron.

Suddenly, the couple kisses. I looked away, not wanting to see their tongue action, thank you very much.

I walked around looking for Ginny. As I was walking all I could think about was her. Her beautiful red hair I can easily run my fingers threw. Her sweet hazel eyes that sparkled.

I chose when I wanted to propose. I had it all planned out. We would graduate from Hogwarts. Then, we are going to go rebuild my old house, and we're going to live there. I already have a few people starting on that. I'm going to get a job. Once we have the money to live in our house, I'm going to propose to her.

I was shocked when I found out she knew. But I'm so relieved. Now, she can prepare. She knows neither of us are ready, but she'll be prepared.

Although, during Winter Break, which starts in 2 days, I'm going to give her a promise ring. I got one made for Ginny and I'm going to give it to her. A promise ring is going to make us closer.

She's always telling me how she wants one. And I finally get to give it to her. I can just imagine her face; her whole face lights up, her lip forming into a smile, her eyes sparkling and her words saying "I love you."

I couldn't wait for it. I just couldn't.

I realized I was walking towards the tower and didn't know where I was going, to trailed off by my thoughts. I thought about where Ginny would have gone. Where could she have gone?

She has nowhere to go, really. She has nothing important to do or anyone important to see. But then, I remembered. She told me she was going to meet a old friend. A girl.

She told me she had the name of Vicky Pond, but I don't ever recall a Vicky Pond. She told me she got a letter saying to meet her by the entrance. She told me this not too long ago. Maybe she's still there?

I run out of the hallway I'm in and start racing to the entrance of Hogwarts. That's when, a few teachers walk up in front of me.

"Where are you going?" A teacher asks looking down at me. I make sure my scar is showing, so they know I am Harry Potter.