19

draco malfoy

I woke up to the sound of cold winds blowing threw my window. my eyes fluttered open and I glance at the window. I roll my eyes then turn to my side to cover my face with a pillow.

I groan loudly, but jump up when I realize; today is hogsmaede, finally.

I run to my big white closet and I open it up to reveal my casual outfits. I grabbed a black tee and jeans, and my black jacket. I threw on my shirt and pants and I put on my black shoes.

I walk out my door and see luna on the couch eating toast.

"morning," I mumble as I slowly drag myself to the kitchen.

"hello draco," luna says picking up her plate and putting it on the counter.

"you ready for hogsmaede?" I ask her as I get bread out of the bag and put them in the toaster.

"I am! I can't wait. I didn't get to go last year, since my dad was a little..mad," she says whispering the last word.

"I see." I walk to the fridge and get out the butter.

"how is- oh." I remember quickly the memory of voldemort killing luna's dad- right in front of her. in front of children. luna looked down and she tilted her head.

"I miss him very much," she says after a while, her voice breaking.

"I understand you would," I say walking towards her and hugging her. I wrap my arms around her and place her head onto my chest.

"don't you miss your dad?" luna says muffled into my shirt.

"no- he was a cruel person." I sighed.

"oh..." she whispers.

"um.. are you ready?" I say slowly breaking the hug.

"oh.. yeah. I'll meet you. hurry up!" luna says skipping out of the dorm. I chuckle as I watch her skipping out, her long curly blonde hair bouncing behind her, her skirt bouncing every move she makes.

I look at the toaster and take out my toast, butter it then I eat it fast. then, I throw my plate in the sink and I race out of the dorm. I run until I bump into someone.

we both go flying across the room. I look up and see a girl sitting on the floor picking up her stuff.

"sorry," I barely hear the girl mumble.

"It's okay,' I respond. I hand the girl her books, only to see no other then hermione granger. her face was more pale then usual, and from her bloodshot eyes and bags, you could tell she has been crying.

hermione stands up and clears her throat loudly. 'draco,' she says impatiently, trying her best to seem kind. I play along.

'hermione,' I grit threw my teeth.

we both glare at eachother for a while, but when we stop we just walk by eachother and leave. I walk down the hogwarts stairs and I run to the group of kids that are going to hogsmaede.

I look around and I see luna, and I quickly walk over to her. as I walk I feel many eyes watching me and burning threw my skull. I ignored it and I kept walking to luna.

"alright! everyone is here! we begin walking in 5 minutes," calls out a teacher.

all the students start talking loudly and I turn around to find luna. I smile at her and begin walking to her, until I am shoved into the ground.

"you. why do you keep messing with luna's head?! just leave her alone, she would be happier!" I hear a voice growl over me.

I look up and see neville standing over me, teeth clenched. his hair was really messy and long, and he grew some muscles.