27

hermione granger

day 4

"I get up for one second and harry is attacked by lucious malfoy as he is trying to propose. what is this?" ron complains. I shoot a glare at him.

"one, you would have missed the proposal if he did continue idiot! two, would you stop complaining? we have one of the most wanted wizards here, in a muggle world where we cant use magic!" I notice my rambling and stop, but still glare at ron. he stays quiet.

the elevator finally opens and ron and I rush to the back of the garden where harry, ginny and lucious are and I notice ginny screaming and crying.

I run to ginny to calm her down as ron rushes to harry, only to notice he is using the cruciatus curse on lucious.

"harry!" I scream. ron pulls harry away from lucious, who was screaming in pain. he shakes on the floor, as ginny cries. it is silent except for the whimpers from lucious and ginny, so I pull out my wand and do what should have been done a long time ago.

I point my wand at lucious. "anything to say?" I say coldly. lucious looks up at me with begging eyes. I ignore the small guilt in my stomach and focus on lucious.

"I know it hurts, harry. your scar," lucious says darkly. harry touches his scar gently, his mouth forms a straight line and he opens his mouth to speak.

ron and I glance at harry, shocked.

"he will be back. HE WILL BE BACK!" lucious screams, dragging himself towards harry and pulling at his shirt.

"obliviate!" I scream as my wand shoots out a blue sparkle, hitting lucious. I watch as his face goes blank.

the park is silent again, only the sound of harry, ron and I breathing loudly being made.

"harry- your scar hurts?" I ask lightly, putting my wand in my pocket slowly and looking up at him. he stares at the floor, putting a hand up to his scar.

"harry?" I ask again, but harry just walks away fast. I watch him storm away, puzzled. I look back at ron. I see the shock and horror on his face build.

I open my mouth to speak, but before I can am interrupted by two big men in security suits. "is something going on here?" one of the big men ask, startling us.

"y-you have security cameras out here?" ron asks.

"no, they broke just recently. we heard noise and just wanted to make sure everything is okay," the other big men says. we sigh of relief.

"we are fine, j-just helping this lost and confused man," I gulp, pushing my head towards lucious.

"where am I?" he questions.

the security guards look at lucious carefully. "I thought I saw you in one of my friends' strange newspapers, but it is probably just a coincidence."

"do you need us to take him?" the other security guard asks. ron and I both shake our heads quickly, so the security guards both nod then leave.

ron, ginny and I stand there silently with a confused lucious on the floor.

"what is happening?" lucious speaks up.

we ignore lucious and decide to knock him out with a spell, cover him in the invisibility cloak again and float him back to the room.

"where do we keep him?" I ask, entering the room, placing him down and removing the invisibilty cloak.

"the couch," ginny suggests. we place him on the couch, then I look back at ginny. "what was harry's problem?" I ask.

she shrugs her shoulders. "i'll talk to him."