11

ginny weasley

"can I open my eyes now?" I ask harry. "hold on! I need to finish putting on mine," he calls from the other end of the room.

harry bought be something for the celebration happening at three broomsticks- for ron's returning. "ok. open your eyes," harry beams.

I slowly uncover my eyes, to reveal harry standing in a beautiful grey and blue tux, and he's holding a beautiful light blue puffy dress with pink designs running down and fading threw the dress.

my mouth drops and my eyes widen. "is that.... is that-"

"for you. go get changed!" he hands it to me, and I squeal then grab the dress from him. I run to the bathroom and throw my cloths off, then put on the dress then slowly open the door.

harry covers his mouth and gasps.

"what?" I giggle, expecting a compliment. "you look so beautiful," he says grabbing my hand and spinning me.

It's not too formal, but it is pretty much. three broomsticks was remade after some damage done to the building in the war, so they remade the structure into something a little fancier, knowing they have a successfull buisness.

harry and I walk out of our room hand in hand and sneak out of hogwarts. we see hermione and ron sneaking out so we run up to them. when hermione sees me she covers her mouth just like harry did, then hugs me tight.

"you look beautiful!" she whisper yells. "thanks!" I blush. "you as well!"

she was in a white floral dress, which looked beautiful on her. ron was actually wearing a normal tux.. for once. we all walked out together to three broomsticks.

once we arrived everyone was there. It was already 7, so everyone else was here. hermione and my heels clicked as we walked to the huge table where everyone sat.

everyone including me is having fun- that is until our server comes. "butter beer for everyone?" cho sings.

"hell yea!" neville calls, rasing his already half empty butter bear glass.
everyone looks at him strangely. he has a change of attitude ever since last year, and nobody appreciates it.

cho looks over at harry, then does the worst action she could possibly do in front of me. she sneaks a little smile, then winks in his direction.

I feel my face turns as red as my hair and I stood. "ginny," harry says holding my hand. I look over at harry then back at cho.

"go away, cho chang," I growl in her face, in an offensivly rude accent. I open my mouth to apologize when tbe guilt fills up, but I close my mouth. cho nods nervously then runs away.

"I don't know if I wanna drink," I sigh as I sit down. I hate thinking that the fact dean might be here planning something.

"come on, ginny. I'll make sure there is no love potion," hermione winks at us, going away from her conversation with ron and luna. I smile at her then sigh.

"fine. just a little," I say looking back at harry.

~

I am very drunk. I slowly look around, as my head is spinning like crazy from inside, and the first thing I see is cho walking back to our table with more butter bear in her tray. neville yells out a loud 'whoop', raising his 5th empty class at cho, gestering he wants more.

"I think he.. has had enough," I giggle while I quickly rest my head on his shoulder, making it hurt like crazy due to the fast movement.

suddenly cho arrives, and she is about to drop the tray, so harry jumps up and helps her with the tray, and she smiles at him. I keep my glare at cho for as long as I can, until I realize I am staring at her without even noticing, my mind completly blank.

suddenly cho stares at harry for a long long time, which causes her to go pink. harry sits down beside me, and he smiles. with cho still standing there, I spin around and kiss harry.

"I loooovvve you, harry," I say in a funny way into his cheek. I spin back around and see cho. I grab a drink and have a few sips.

"ginny, you are drunk, love," harry says.

"I am not. I.. I only had two beers!" I hold up two fingers to his face and laugh loudly. I watch harry chuckle, and before I know it he is dragging me out of three broomsticks.

"we didnt even say goodbye!" I yell. harry shushes me. "we didnt even say bye," I whisper yell.

"yes we did, you just have a tired head. just relax, we are heading back to bed."

I feel my cheeks go hot when I think about the way cho looked at harry. he must have noticed because he placed his hand on my cheek and smiled.

"she doesnt mean anything to me."

I smile a little. "dean didnt mean anything to me, either. there was this rumour you had feelings for hermione, so I got jealous and dated him. I loved you ever since ron came home from his first year and told us all about you. I hope you know that."

harry smiles at me, and his face says a whole lot back to me. instead of talking. we walk home in a compfortable silence. except of course for when I yelp for harry every time I trip over my own feet, and he has to rush to me and wrap his arm around me.

we walk to our bedroom and he kisses my cheek before I go get my pyjamas on. I smile at him and change into comfy pyjamas. I walk back out and lay down on my bed. "goodnight ginny," harry smiles at me.

but I am already blacking out to answer, falling fast asleep.