26

harry potter

day 4

"goodbye mum!" ginny says hugging her mother tightly. they stand there hugging for a minute or so, until they finally separate. mrs. weasley looks at me, smiles, and pulls me in for a hug.

"be safe harry, alright?" she smiles. I smile back.

ginny and I are heading out to be with ron and hermione for a night. we will be staying in a hotel room, but little does ginny know I am planning something big.

once we have all finally said our goodbyes, ginny and I disaparate into the thin air, and right before our eyes are standing in the middle of the road of a busy city, and noticing a truck heading right for us, I grab ginny and push her to the side walk, as I dive with her.

we sigh of relief, then look at each other and let out a giggle. we pick up our bags and begin walking to the hotel. It seems close, but in reality is really far. once we finally reach the hotel, we are attacked by hugs of ron and hermione.

I smile as hermione finishes hugging ginny, and looks at me. she smiles back, and we both pull into a big hug. "how are you guys?" she asks. "has anything happened? are you two fine?"

I chuckle. "hermione, it's only been about 3 days. calm down." I giggle. she smirks.

"well, you two better get checked in. it's freezing out here!" hermione giggles. I smile at ginny and grab her hand. "do you think you and ron can check in? I need to speak with hermione," I ask ginny. I watch as her cheeks fluster red, but I assume it's probably from the cold.

"sure..." she sighs deeply. she walks away fast, grabbing rons arm. I narrow my eyebrows, but sigh.

"hermione?" I call her name.

"mhm?" she smiles as she turns around. I sigh deeply.

"I um- I need to speak with you.." I try to put my worries into words. "I want to propose to ginny during our visit here," I say. hermione's eyes widen and her mouth opens and forms into a big smile.

"oh harry! finally! congratulations! oh my god! we need to find a place! and-"

"hermione. I don't want this to be too much of a deal. I'm proposing to her alone, in a nice garden. it's not going to be a huge deal," I say as we walk in the doors of the hotel.

hermione groans loudly. "can't we at least-" I glare at her, and she keeps her mouth shut. "alright harry, whatever. you win. okay?" she giggles. I smile.

"I'm not gonna make it sloppy, but I'm definitely going to make it special," I smile.

as we walk up the stairs slightly behind ginny and ron, I hear something behind me. footsteps. very quiet footsteps. I turn around fast, and don't see anyone, but keep staring out. it seemed as if there was a bend in the air, but I couldn't make it out. I squinted my eyes.

"harry? everything alright?" hermione asks.

"y-yea," I say turning around and continuing up the stairs. finally we reach the top, and open the hotel room door. ginny gasps in amazement as she looks around the room, smiling big. I smile at her cuteness, but have a strange feeling in my stomach. I ignore it and look around the room. ginny and I have one bedroom, a large fancy bathroom, a huge turquoise living room with lots of paintings, a tv, a large couch and lots of tables, and there's a large open kitchen with a four - seating table.

"I'll go unpack," ginny smiles as she skips off and gets the luggage. hermione goes to help her, leaving ron and I standing in the middle of the living room alone.