13

draco malfoy

I read over what I wrote for nine on my list about a million times.

'draco, you promised you would do every thing on this list to help you with a better life. you need to become a good person.' I had thought. I read it over one more time and the words bounced threw my mind.

Compliment 6 people.

6 people. I have to find something good about 6 people. it takes a lot of effort to find something good about any loser, idiot, sickning student that goes here. lying would get me out of it in no time.

I sighed as I walked around the busy hallways and didn't find the right people. I looked over and saw potter and weasel-ette. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I can do this.

I slowly walk over to them and stand in front of them, as they watch me carefully. "wea- ginny, your sweater looks very nice." I force a big smile on my face, trying to be believeable.

"um..." ginny says slowly.

"hey, you should ba-" potter starts, but I interrupt. "and potter. your hair is looking very nice today. combed it? very lovely," I say staring at his hair, which he did actually do rather nice today. potter narrows his eyes, then he grabs ginny's hand and they both walk way awkwardly and slowly.

I sigh deeply and close my eyes again. I need to work on that. but atleast I did it, without being honest. and atleast I only have 4 more people left.

I see travers with a group of slytherins laughing together. I shut my eyes tight as I walk towards them. I start walking faster and fast- BOOM!

suddenly I feel my body behind dragged to the ground. after landing, I look up slowly and see lovegood collecting her notes and books quickly.

"oh, uh.. sorry," I say getting ready to get up, but I see her face. she's been crying again. I slowly bend down and help her pick up her books.

I hand them to her, then I let out a rather small smile, this one not needing  any force to happen.  I nod slowly, then she smiles. "thanks draco." all of a sudden she takes my hand.

her hand is warm and soft. she just holds it and stares into my eyes for a while. I stare back in confusion, but she finally lets go then scurries away from my sight. I chuckle to myself, then look back over at the group, which is watching me.

I see Pansy too. she storms towards me and puts her face to mine. "who the hell is she," she says threw
clenched teeth.

"luna lovegood.." I say narrowing my eyes. "ugh. that little mule is gonna get it, she's flirting draco! you can't let her! you love meee." she whins very loudly, causing some people to look over at us.

"right." I say trying to avoid conversation. as I try to walk away she holds my arm and pulls me back.

"draco, we are in a relationship. I have all control over you. If you think you can run off with some tiny little mouse," she gestures in the way luna ran, then looks back at me in a cold way. "you're wrong. you have me. you hear me?"

I look around and see people are starting to crowd and watch us. I glance back over at pansy and I breathe out deeply.

"pansy you do not own me," I growl.

"but you love meeee," she continues whining.

"shut up, pansy!"

there is silence in the hallway and there is now a large group of people crowding us. "I don't ever recall saying I ever loved you! you are a stubborn person nobody could ever love! ever since we became official you have become the weirdest, sadest and childesh person! honestly you're pulling a weasley, but worse! just please leave me alone!"