23

ginny weasley

day 1

I watched as harry dug his fork into his chicken, percy picking at his salad with his fingers with a big grin on his face, mum and dad arguing about what to do for the next two weeks, bill and fleur quietly mumbling to eachother, and george, sitting there all by himself, not touching his food.

I watch as he glares down at his food, and looks around at everyone. once he makes eye contact with me he stares at me for a while, and I stare back, giving him a knowingly look.

suddenly mum stands up and bangs her fork against her glass. "everyone! can I have your attention?" she yells over complete silence. dad glances up at her and mum clears her throat.

"uh- yes. so as you know ronald and hermione will not be back until wendsday, so until they come back we will be staying here. once they come back I'm sure somebody has some news.." mum glances at bill and fleur and they both clear their throats gently.

"anyway! we will also be going to the christmas fair happening this year down at hogsmaede! percy, if you want to bring that friend of yours then you are more then welcome to," mum smiles. I glance over at harry who smiles, like he knows who she is talking about.

"who's this friend?" I ask harry but look at percy as I speak, and I watch a grin spread across their faces. "percy has a girlfrieend," harry sings.

"she is not any more then a friend!" percy bangs his hand on the table. "uh- sorry. but she's not my girlfriend, harry," percy nudges harry in the arm. harry chuckles.

"I know, I know. I'm just kidding. But you never know!" harry says looking at me and staring into my eyes.

I look over at percy who continues to play with his food, ignoring harry. the three of us sit in silence for the rest of dinner, some of us eat and some of us sit there playing with our food.

mum collects our plates and everyone gets out of their chairs, leaving the table. percy, harry and I all stand up and walk to my room all the way upstairs.

once we get there we all sit on the floor in a circle. "so percy, what's her name?" I say placing a blanket on me and harry and I snuggle into his arms so we can cuddle.

"her name is audrey- and she is very beautiful," percy says as he begins blushing while staring out into space. I smile at the happy percy I haven't seen in a while.

harry and percy start talking so I decide to go see george.

I walk out of my room without saying a word to harry and I walk to george's room. I knock on his door, and hear a small voice mumble, "come in."

I slowly walk in and see a sad george sitting on his bed, staring at the other side of his room where fred's bed is placed. he stares at it long and hard, then he realizes my presence and welcomes me in by moving over on his bed to let me sit down.

I sit down beside him and he looks at me. I smile, and he smiles back. "you remind me of him a lot- fred? whenever I think about him I know he's here, but if I need a laugh your right there. I just want to thank you ginny.. I love you."

george gives me a small hug and his chin digs into my head, but I don't mind. I softly chuckle as a tear streams down my cheek. george and fred are the best brothers ever.

we pull away from the hug and george smiles at me. "harry loves you, you know? he really does. when you two get married- oh what a lovely wedding it'll be," george gets up and starts dancing around all weird. I laugh at him.

"what about you? have you found someone?" I ask. he looks at me, then sighs. "I don't know if I ever will, ginny."

I look back at him. "I'm sure you will georgy. don't worry, you're not alone." I suddenly hear a knock at the door, and look to see harry walk in.

"you guys okay?" he asks.

"spectacular. I'm actually going for a walk now, bye!" george walks out like nothing happened, and I chuckle as he gives me a wink before disapeering into the hallway.

I stare at harry and pull him in for a tight hug. "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too," he whispers back.