CHAPTER 13: HOT

ASHER’S POINT OF VIEW

I got really nervous when she
whispered to me and tinawag niya pa akong ‘daddy’

*TING!*

I felt relieved nang bumukas na yung elevator. Shet ang init na sa loob natetense ako sa tingin ni Miss.
‘Hooh’

Akala ko doon na magtatapos yun but suddenly hinila niya palabas ng
elevator nang may pagmamadali kaya mas lalo akong kinabahan.

When we arrived sa labas ng unit niya, she swiped a card and then hinila ako papasok.

When we got inside, sinara niya agad ang pinto at nagulat ako nang itulak niya ako sa pader kaya napasandal ako.

“Miss? Are you okay?”

I got so nervous while looking at her face, medyo namumula na rin sya, I was about to speak again but suddenly she crashed her lips against mine, aggressively.

Nanlaki mata ko sa ginawa niya and I feel by her kiss na parang she wants more, na parang gusto niya rin mag respond ako sa kiss niya. Napapikit ako, I don’t think I can control myself any longer.

Nadadala na ko sa halik niya. I wrapped my hands aggressively around her sexy waist and responded to her kisses.

Our kiss went wild as if we’re both craving each other’s lips. I licked her lips and smiled when she gave me permission to explore her mouth while we’re making out.

She wrapped her arms around my neck so I took it as an opportunity to carry her. I can tell my body was starting to feel the heat and tension between us and my junior was
starting to awaken.

W

e broke the kiss nung maubusan na kami ng hangin and we just stared at each other, eyes laced with lust. I couldn’t help it anymore, we’re both obviously turned on.

“Pasarapin mo gabi ko, Asher. Let’s make love.”

I gave her a smirk and kissed her again, this time buhat ko sya patungo sa room niya. Madilim dito tanging buwan lang ang nagsisilbing ilaw sa loob ng kwarto niya.

I slowly laid her sa bed niya and I continued kissing her slowly down to her neck, I can feel her starting to remove my clothes.

“Uhmmm...”

Mas lalo akong ginanahan when I heard her moaning. ‘Damn, Loraine.’

“Argh fuck, you’re making me want you more…”

She smirked dahil sa sinabi ko, we became more eager to undress each other, kung saan nalang talaga namin maihagais as we’re busy hungrily making out.

Though I didn’t let her remove my boxers, alam nyo naman na why.
After that, I positioned myself on top of her while she’s laying on the bed, breathing heavily.

‘Fuck’

I gave her a trail of kisses pababa sa chest niya, and when I reached her chest, I couldn’t help but feel amazed while staring at her breast.