CHAPTER 48: JACUZZI

ASHER’S POINT OF VIEW

When I heard a voice calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and I saw her na nasa may harapan ko, hindi
kalayuan sa akin. She’s looking at me and I watched her as she slowly unties her robe.

She slowly exposed her sexy body on me as she removes her robe. I couldn’t help but feel amazed by her body. She’s wearing a two-piece black swimsuit. ‘She’s really freaking hot.’

“Do you like the view?” She smirked at me habang dahan-dahan siyang bumaba sa tubig.

I stared at her face at para bang inaakit niya ako, the way her eyes stare at me, parang may pinapahiwatig. When she moved closer to me ay lumapit rin ako sa kanya while smirking.

“You’re so hot...”

I put my hands on her waist while staring at her brown seductive eyes. ‘She’s like a fire and pakiramdam ko ay mapapaso ako.’

“Such a sinful look, daddy.” I smirked at her when she whispered to me habang nakatitig ako sa kanya.

I move closer to her face while looking at her reddish lips.

“If this is a sin, then I’m your willful sinner.”

I kissed her lips after saying that to her, she wrapped her hands around my neck and responded to my kiss. I smiled when I felt our kiss getting deeper and wilder, ang bawat galaw at hagod ng labi niya ay nagpapainit sakin.

I pulled her closer to me while making out and feeling each other’s kisses.
Our bodies started getting hot as our tongues dance in our mouths, my hand trailed to her back unhooking her bra. When I successfully removed her bra, I held her thighs and carried towards
the edge of the jacuzzi.

When we break the kiss, I slowly placed kisses down to her neck pababa sa chest niya while I am still holding her thighs.

“Ugh… A-asher.”

I hear her moan my name as I played with her chest. She hugged me so tight and kept moaning when I sucked on her sexy chest like a baby craving for her mommy’s milk.

“F-fuck.. keep going…”

Tinaas ko siya ng kaunti habang hinahalik-halikan pa rin ang chest
niya. I pulled my body closer to her and I let her feel myself that was already awake. I kept rubbing myself on her while biting her neck until I left marks.

“U-ughh.. Daddy uhmm…”

“Do you feel it?... It’s already awake because of you…”

I bit her ears after I whispered, she kept moaning while I keep rubbing myself on her. I feel the heat between our bodies and I feel the tension and lust in this moment and it’s driving me insane.

“S-stop… teasing me.. Ugh.. just put it inside me already.. aah..”

“Beg for it.. beg for daddy.. Loraine..”

I kept rubbing myself as she became a moaning mess, it really makes me want to tease her more and more until she begs for it.

“U-ugh.. Why don’t you just put it inside already.. fuck..! I want to feel more.. daddy..”