AFTERWORDS

It's already been a year, or two years? I don't remember. From the
day I finished the second story. I was planned to let my friend Angel, which is also called "Una" in the story, to help me wrote the afterword. Unfortunately, she is unavailable. So now, I'm going to finish this book by myself.

    To be honest, things changed. During this period time, nothing remains the same. We the four are not as good as before, and I finally realize that the truth is, our friendship already have some problems, since I wrote the first book. To Sophie and Angel, whom are still my friends, our friendships are not string as before, but I still appreciate this, and wish that we can fix this in the next two years. To Lena, there's a lot of things happened between us, I'm sorry. Although sometimes... all the time I acted like it's all your fault, but I know in some degree. I'm the
reasons why we became this. I'm sorry that I made you insecure, I'm sorry that we always had a crush on the same guy so many times we have to keep all our feelings a secret. And even though I know you won't read it, but I want to let you know, I'd never felt regreted to be your friend. I was a great time.

    Last thing I want to mention is that, I will not write the third book for this story, first reason is that, I found my writing skill on the second book is not as good as the first book Wonderland. But the main reason is because I know nobody but I will love the ending. The story is happen after 10 years, Ellie died, she committed a suicide and in the funeral, all her three friends came, correct, ex friends. (Because in the story, after Ellie killed herself for the first time and her friends found out the truth that Ellie has mental illness, they left her, alone.) They act like they all have the good life in the funeral, but in fact, they don't. It's miserable, I will not describe because if I describe all the details that I will lose the point why I am not going to write the third book. I made the ending like that is not because I hate my friends, it's not because I want to curse them. So I don't want to write it down. Anyway, thank you for your support, readers. And I will start writing again if I have any story to tell. Bye bye.

Rita Shieh