CHAPTER ELEVEN

A gust of wind blows and Ellie gets up on a bench. This time her head won't hurt anymore, but she doesn't know where she is.

​    She turns around, and seeing that Hedda is standing behind her smoking. Ellie is upset and mad. She is upset because she is a mess now, she smells bad and even she doesn't have a mirror, she knows that she looks like a mess, and she feels like a mess now. She is mad because she thinks that's all because of Hedda, everything wrong is because of her.

    ​"What the fuck, Hedda?" Ellie says to Hedda's face. She looks surprised, like she doesn't expect that Ellie will curse. "Why am I here?" Ellie yells. "Because the party is over, I took you here so that you don't have to go home with..." "OH!" Ellie is furious, "Should I say thank you?" "I don't know why are you so upset, Ellie." "I'm not upset, I'm angry, I'm mad Hedda!" Ellie says, Hedda seems like she really doesn't know why. "Two days, do you think this is funny? Mess with me again, and again..." Ellie is too angry to say more words. "I thought you like it." Hedda is confused, "you were happy last night..." "No, I am not." Ellie replies, "what kind of friend will be like this?" Ellie points to the bench. "I didn't force you to do anything, Ellie." Hedda looks hurt. "Didn't you?" Ellie says. "It's all your choice, I didn't force you." Hedda smiles sarcastically. "No," Ellie doesn't admit it, "that's not true." She runs away before Hedda can say anything.

​    Ellie goes home in the weekend, when she arrives, all she wants to do is go back to her room and do nothing, she doesn't want to talk to anyone, she is upset the whole week, she just misses her bed. Unfortunately, her mom isn't in the mood either. First, she asks her to do the dishes, then she starts complaining every bad things happen to her, Ellie doesn't want to hear that. When she is in a good mood, she can at least pretend that she is her mother's friend instead of a daughter,  but now no matter how hard she tries to hide her emotion, her face looks like a shit to her mom.
​"Why are you looking like that? You don't want to hear?" Her mom sounds unhappy. "No, I'm not." Ellie tries to let her voice sounds she meant it, she doesn't want another fight.
​"I'm no fool, if you don't want to hear, I won't..." No, don't try to make me feel sorry again, Ellie begs inside, that's her mom's best talent, making her feels sorry about everything, making her feels that she is a bad daughter.
​"And by the way have you ever think about having a part-time job? Don't be a useless person, you staying at home and doing nothing all the time..." Her mom keeps talking, please stop, please... Ellie is desperate, she came home to stay away from what she did last week, the home was supposed to be her haven, but now she wants to run away from it.