CHAPTER SIX

​"So then he said wow you look amazing, I was like, aww you're so cute..." On the way to the party, Cassidy can't stop talking about how she spent the weekend with Ian. It doesn't seem like she is fall with her but more like she loves how Ian praised her.

    ​"Okay, here we go...are you even listening?" Cassidy is pissed, because Ellie didn't say anything on the way. She is listening. Every words. But she doesn't know what to say when all she talks about is someone who had been warned as a jerk.

    ​They arrive at the front door, Ethan is already there welcoming everyone who come to the party. "Hi, have fun!" "Hey Carl, you girl didn't come with you?" "Maggy, I'm so sorry to hear that." He finds Ellie.

    ​"Hey Ellie," then he sees Cassidy, thinking about why they walk together. "And...?" Ellie feels embarrassing. "Cassidy!" A voice comes from the inside. It's Ian. "Hey Babe, you look amazing." "Aww thanks, you're so cute." Wow, Ellie thinks, she can't believe all Cassidy told her on the road truly happens. They walk through them, this time Cassidy doesn't even ask Ellie if she is okay being alone at the party.
​"Wow, Cassidy." Ethan looks at Ellie, smiling. "Yeah, I know. She's my roommate." "Is she?" He starts laughing. "Yeah." Ellie laughs too. "Yeah?" "Yeah," They stop laughing. "Alright, make yourself at home, have fun!" "Sure, where's Faith?" Ellie asks. "Oh, she won't come tonight, she doesn't like partying." He smiles. "Oh, okay." "Okay, I will go find you later!" Ethan yells. Ellie smiles, she doesn't know anyone at the party, Cassidy is busy, Ethan is busy. "I guess...I'll just wait there." she murmurs.

    ​She haven't get used to life like this. She finds a seat at the bar, using her phone, and pretending she is busy, so that no men will come talk to her. She looking around, everyone is dancing, flirting to each other, drinking...Someone catch her eyes.  Someone reminds her of a person she used to know, she is wearing a sexy red dress, the way she smiles and drinks is indescribable, no one is talking to her, she is sitting at the bar alone but Ellie knows she is confident, strong and independent.  She reminds her of someone she used to know, or you can say, someone, she wanted to know-Aaliyah.