CHAPTER FOUR

Her name is Aaliyah Smith. She was Ellie's idol in high school. She is every girls' idol. Not to mention that she is one of the kids in the "popular group", she is pretty. Not the prettiest in school, but she has the temperament that appeals everyone wants to be her friends.
​She is a little bit arrogant, but she deserves it. She just like a queen. Sometimes, she is a good queen, sometimes she isn't. She leads her group, always makes the good decision, her smile fulls of confidence. She is a powerful woman, she never rely on boys. Once a football captain who has a crush on her for two years asked her, "What kind of man are you looking for exactly?" And Aaliyah replied to his question in front of the whole school that makes Ellie can't help herself clapping for her queen.

    ​"I'm not looking for a man. Let's start there." quoted from Rihanna. Ellie had watched that interview, but she never thought that anyone could re-say that suitable.

    ​Aaliyah never bullied others. That doesn't mean she is kind and nice to people, which makes her even meaner. She doesn't even have to say it, her "servants" will punish those who Aaliyah doesn't like for her, then she will turn the blind eyes on those who used to help her writing her homework begging for her stop.
​She even betrayed her best friend and let her become the enemy of the group and she doesn't care. Ellie doesn't know why exactly, but there was a rumor that spread in school, saying that it was about a boy. Aaliyah should have not doing that, because after a few weeks being bullied, the girl told her police uncle that Aaliyah's father is involved in a fraud, which was a secret that only between she and Aaliyah. Her dad was being arrested very soon and Aaliyah and her family moved out of town in the last year of high school, and no one ever heard of her after.

    ​Even those, girls still want to be her. Ellie doesn't even know why she wants to be the meanest girl she had ever known. Maybe because she likes how Aaliyah doesn't care about anything, she likes how Aaliyah being so popular, she likes how Aaliyah being so confident and strong...Even she graduated and had never saw Aaliyah since she left, she still saw her as an idol, and she still wants to be her.